【Chapter 45】

Author's POV ~•••

Jimin sighed, finally done with writing the rules for the twenty times. He got up, picked both the books from the table, going out of his cabin. He fast walked to the Chief's office and knocked at the door. He went inside after getting permission and bowed to Jongsuk.

"Here, sir." Jimin put the book of rules on the table and smiled slightly.

"Done?" Jongsuk asked and Jimin nodded.

"Yes, I'm getting late, so I'll leave quickly!" Jimin bowed and was about to leave but Jongsuk stopped him.

"Wait, Flash." Jimin turned to him, a confused expression on his face. Jongsuk opened his drawer and pulled out a small white envelope, closing it back. "Here, give this to Slayer for me."

Jimin took it, nodding his head. "Okay, sir. I was going there." He commented, bowing and walking out, not noticing Jongsuk's smile.

He walked to their cabin and was about to knock but he heard slight sniffs. He paused, his face going, 'oh shit' because obviously he won't like to see someone getting scolded, especially since he's here to submit his punishment pages. He decided to wait but then remembered that he had to give Yoongi envelope. So sighing, he knocked at the door and got permission from Yoongi.

He almost felt pity for whoever it is because you wouldn't like to get scolded by them especially Yoongi because it'll make you want to dig a hole and hide forever, it's just so humiliating. But when he opened the door and saw who it was, he wanted to smirk but held it in.

He bowed to Yoongi and Namjoon, who was on his desk, watching everything with unfolded eyes. They both nodded in acknowledgment and looked at him, waiting for him to speak which he did.

"Chief asked me to hand this to you, sir." Jimin said politely, giving the envelope to Yoongi with a slight bow.

Yoongi took it, tearing the upper part, and pulling the letter from inside. He went through it while Jimin turned to another figure in the room and feeling his gaze Boss looked up, his face was red and Jimin wasn't sure if it was from crying or embarrassment.

"Looks like your resignation is here." Yoongi's voice made him snap out of his thoughts and Jimin gasped, surprised and Boss looked down, clenching his fists, crying again, muttering apologies.

Yoongi picked up a pen from the pen stand and held it out for the older man. "Sign it." He commanded.

"S-Sunbae, I-I'm sorry! I really am, please–"

"Sign it." Yoongi repeated, colder than before, in a tone that held no arguments. Boss wiped his tears, taking the pen with shaky hands.

"S-Sir? He's getting resigned for that?" Jimin questioned and Yoongi ignored him, his all the attention on the man who was doing his signature with shaky hands. Jimin looked at Namjoon for an answer who sighed.

"Not just because of that. Hyung was angry so he told Chief all the things he did before. Like getting on your nerves, triggering you to get disrespectful then explaining to us, and more." Namjoon explained and Jimin nodded, shrugging.

Yoongi took the letter and pen back when the signature was done. "Only if you didn't decide to poke your nose in everybody's business, you'd be all happy, working in your cabin, but too bad."

He mocked and Boss nodded, his tears not stopping. "I'm sorry, S-Sunbae."

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." Yoongi said, and Boss nodded turning his head to Jimin.

"I'm sorry, Flash."

"It's fine!" Jimin muttered, not knowing what to say, but it would be a lie if he said he didn't feel powerful when Boss apologized to him. Just a few hours ago, he was talking about Yoongi not saying his feelings but now, he doesn't need a shit from him. He loves his hyung so much!