【Chapter 26】

Author's POV~•••

Jimin sighed annoyed when he looked at the irritating smirk of the so-called boss.

He was right now in his senior's office, the two elders looking at him with a stern faces while Boss stood there with a smirk.

"Would you like to explain what Boss said, Flash?" Knight asked calmly, looking at the aforementioned.

"What can I say, he must have told you." Jimin stared at the so-called Boss, who rolled his eyes.

Jimin heard an audible sigh from the two seated seniors, making him look at them. He almost gulped when he saw two pairs of eyes staring into his soul.

Whatever it is, he must not be disrespectful to his seniors, moreover, it wasn't even their fault.

Also, his temper is one of the primary reasons why he always gets punished.

Knight and Indigo were only present there and the other two will arrive soon. "I thought you know better than that, fetus."

Knight mocked meanly, when his voice is like that, it always makes Jimin want to dig a hole and hide in it forever. He heard a quiet laugh from Boss, which made him grit his teeth, he absolutely hates that name, but his seniors are exceptions.

"Boss, behave like you're his senior, in the post too and in age as well, don't you think you should be more mature?" Indigo glared at the mentioned person who bowed, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Flash, apologise to him." Knight said, making Boss smirk and Jimin widen his eyes, "but sir—"

"Apologies," Indigo commanded and Jimin couldn't believe his ears, how can they support that donkey-faced bitch instead of him?!

"But–"

"We did ask for your explanation, didn't we? But you had to lose your temper, that's why you've lost that. Apologise." Knight said, interrupting Jimin in between.

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry." Jimin bowed, to them instead. He would rather apologise thousand times to them instead of doing so one time to Boss.

"To him, Flash." Indigo pointed his hand towards Boss, who had an innocent face plastered on.

"But I did apologise already—"

"Flash, for the last time." Knight glared at him, his voice deeper than earlier.

Jimin gulped, before looking at the donkey-faced bitch. "I'm (not) sorry."

Jimin forced the words out, before turning to Indigo and Knight again. "Sunbae, I want to talk to you about something, so if he can..."

Jimin trailed off, looking at Boss, who looked at the two seniors. Indigo nodded, "You can leave, Boss. Flash won't be disrespectful anymore."

Boss looked at them with wide eyes, earning a snicker from Jimin. "It's not about you, I have so many things to discuss otherwise."

"Flash," Indigo warned, making Jimin look away.

"Boss, you can leave. Also, even if it's about you, why be nervous if you didn't do anything." Indigo said, making Boss sigh, he bowed to the both, turned around, and he gave a winning smirk to Jimin before he walked away.

Jimin clenched his hands into fists, his annoyance turning into anger. "You saw that, right Sunbae-nim?"

Jimin looked at them, his voice had a hint of mockness. Indigo sighed, pointing at the couch in front. "Sit."

"I'd rather not do that, let's get to the topic, I need to go back. I'll get the file." Jimin said, turning around to walk away.

He opened the door and was met with the other two seniors on the door, he bowed to them and walked away without saying anything.