【Chapter 36】

Author's POV~•••

"Yay! Free food!" The eight youngers squealed when the food arrived at their table.

Jimin groaned in embarrassment, hiding his face away. "You all are so embarrassing, speak slowly, will you?" He looked at the others who ignored his presence and looked at the food with hearty eyes.

"Thank you so much for the treat, Hyung!" Kai smiled, then went back to looking at the food once before taking the plate and serving for himself.

"Can I have ice cream for dessert as well?" Soobin asked, looking at Jimin who sighed, nodding his head.

"Sure, whatever you want."

"You shouldn't have said that hyung, we're gonna leave you bankrupt!" Yeonjun said, smiling widely, picking up the menu once again.

Jimin just rolled his eyes, "you don't know how much I earn as a senior agent, guys. Eat whatever."

"Okay, thank you, sunbae!" Y/N said, smiling happily and Jimin just chuckled fondly, nodding his head, smiling.

"Oppa, you are so whipped already." Luna whispered to Jimin, looking smudge.

Jimin just turned to her, rolling his eyes. "Shut it, Luna. We still have to talk."

"Talk with y/n instead, oppa." She said, smiling smugly.

Jimin just stared at her blankly, raising his eyebrows, frowning. Luna looked away, sighing. "Sorry,"

"It's fine." Jimin nodded in approval, before ordering a choco lava cake, when it arrived, he passed it to his sister, smiling at her baffled expression. The shock was quickly replaced by a smile and they all started eating.

There was full peace as they all ate quietly but the silence was interrupted by pika pi Pikachu, pika pika pika chu!

Luna smiled apologetically, taking her phone out, she looked at the caller ID, groaning when 'Do not answer', flashed on the screen. Zarah peeked at the screen, whistling slowly, looking all smudge.

"You shouldn't save your boyfriend’s name like that in your phone, Luna!" Zarah said and Luna just sighed, letting the phone ring until it stopped.

"Boyfriend?" Jimin looked at Zarah with a questioning face.

"Yeah—"

"Nah! She's just buffing, I don't have a boyfriend!" Luna interrupted her.

"Yet. You think he's gonna give up? You're already falling for him!" Zarah said, rolling her eyes. Luna ignored her, sighing.

"I know," She muttered, fondly. "I just, don't want to give in, yet."

"Why?" Jimin asked and Luna was quiet for a moment. He would be more than happy to see his sister get a boyfriend or girlfriend because first, he knows just how lonely she is, she is introverted and made just one friend in the time being she stayed in New York, which was a lot. Second, she's capable of knowing who is actually good for her. Third, she'll stop flirting with his soon-to-be girlfriend.

Moreover, unlike, himself, his sister has more variety to be attracted to and she's still single.

"He claims he loves me, I want to see how much he can bear, if he just gives up, he didn't just 'love' me enough to wait. I do like him, but I need to see if he actually deserves me." Luna explained after a beat of silence and Jimin just nodded, smiling because there she is, his sister, whom he trusts fully with the partner she chooses. Which is why he didn't give a shit when she mentioned getting a boyfriend. He knows she won't just give her heart to anyone.