【Chapter 3】

Y/N's POV~•••

I reached home quickly and went inside seeing no one. Literally no one, I sighed and went to my room, changing into comfortable clothes. 

I sighed laying down on my comfy bed. I sometimes feel so lonely in this big house which doesn't feel like home.

When we all shift here, in Seoul, leaving our parents, oppas were both teenagers, and they both were stressed especially Jin Oppa. 

It hurts me, they don't spend time with me, and that's the biggest disadvantage of being rich, they have so much work, sometimes...they even forget to eat, or sleep. Back then, we were in a village, We were always spending time together, but now...we barely see each other.

My trails of thoughts were cut off by the doorbell. Huh? This time? No one comes to visit me. I got up from the bed and went downstairs, opening the door. Namjoon Oppa.

"Oppa?" I asked worriedly, he looked sick.

"Hm?" He hummed, and I just looked at him worriedly.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked, and he looked at me with a small smile and nodded. "Yeah, I am just tired." 

"Of course, you are, Oppa you look sick, go to your room, I will make soup and take some rest." I asserted, and he nodded,

"Fine, Go then." He said, and I nodded. "Okay Oppa," I said and went inside the kitchen, but I heard Namjoon oppa's shout. 

"Don't burn the kitchen." He yelled, and I scoffed.

"I am not you Oppa," I shouted back, and I heard him scoff.

I just smiled cheekily and cut the vegetables, while I put the water to boil. After I was done, I took it out in a small bowl and put it carefully in the tray and went upstairs to his room. 

[This is Namjoon oppa's room

[This is Namjoon oppa's room.]

I saw him sitting on the bed, I carefully went towards him and put the tray on the nightstand. Did I tell you guys I'm clumsy as fuck?

"Oppa, here," I said and handed him the cup of soup. He smiled showing his dimples. He took the bowl and tasted it. "Woah! It's good." 

"Thank you, Oppa." I smiled and he smiled back saying, "thank you y/n, it's good."

I shook my head, not used to him praising me like that, he is strict, when he needs to be. Which is more than half of the time. "No problem, Oppa, take a rest, and if you need anything, call me." 

I said and he nodded and continued to eat, while I went out of his room, closing the door behind me. I went to the living room and switched on the T. V. to watch an ongoing K-drama. I took the left-out soup to eat and a chocolate milkshake too.