【Chapter 37】

Author's POV~•••

Y/N stood in front of Hoseok's office, she's been standing there for a few minutes and still didn't have the guts to knock. She already apologized to Mr. Cha and he forgave her as well because he knew something must have happened that's why she acted like that.

The professors passing by looked at her but she didn't give a damn, she didn't have the guts to knock at the door. She stood there for two more minutes then the door opened itself. A professor from the medical stream coming out, she bowed slightly, getting a nod and smile in return.

She moved out of the way, letting her pass. She looked inside and saw Hoseok already looking at her with raised eyebrows. Getting all the confidence, she said, "May I come inside, M-Mr. Jung?"

"Sure," Hoseok nodded. Y/N came inside, bowing. She forgot to close the door, looking down.

"Y/N, what happened? I won't kill you." Hoseok asked, his voice all gentle and happy.

"Uh–maybe I just didn't think I would get suspended by my favorite principal." Y/N said, looking away from Hoseok.

"Well, shouldn't have done something like that." Hoseok shrugged, looking at her with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, but didn't think I would get suspended for talking back. Now I almost feel bad for Mera, she's alive, right? Or have you..." Y/N trailed off, earning a chuckle from Hoseok.

"I didn't do something that bad, y/n. She's alive. All fit and fine. Now, stop beating around the bush, tell me why are you here. You are still suspended." Hoseok looked at her curiously.

"Ah–just... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...said all of that. Now that you also know why I exactly did that, so please forgive me." Y/N bowed, getting a hum in return.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to, y/n, if Mr. Cha has forgiven you, I have as well." Hoseok said reassuringly.

"He did! I went to him first, and saw Jungkook looking happy that my brothers didn't kill me." Y/N shrugged, smiling.

"That's good, then. If he's forgiven you, then who am I to stay mad." Hoseok shrugged.

"Thank you, Sunbae-nim." She bowed dramatically, getting a chuckle in return.

"So, you finally know?" Hoseok looked at her wriggling his eyebrows, making her nod, sighing. "Just got to know yesterday, it was like the biggest shock of my life."

"I see, anyway. You're still suspended. I won't cancel it nor will decrease it." Hoseok said, making her nod. "Yes, sir."

"Wait, Mr. Jung, the students of the Business stream are outside and I don't see Taehyung outside, is he absent?" Y/N asked and Hoseok's face became blank.

"He is suspended as well." Hoseok said and her jaw dropped to the floor. "WHAT?!"

"I'm surprised myself. But here we are, he's suspended for fifteen days, he'll join back in four days." Hoseok said and it was still shocking for her to believe Kim Taehyung, the president of the student council got suspended!

"B-But why?"

"Well, it'll be better if you ask that to him." Hoseok said and y/n didn't push more because she knows he won't answer her.

"O-Okay...but, he is still council president, right?" She asked hopefully, she knows how much the post means to her best friend.

"Since he's such a good student, I gave him choice. He could either step down his post or could be suspended for fifteen days." Hoseok shrugged and y/n sighed, of course, he would choose to get suspended.