【Chapter 35】

Author's POV~•••

"He's coming!" Soobin said, hiding at his hiding spot. After Luna left, they all got good hiding spots so there they are.

Seo-woon was back again, just like Taehyun had told earlier. He was almost running, this time without any bodyguards. 

The male stood in front of the door, looking around everywhere and then, opening the door slightly. He gasped pushing the door open when he saw his man in a not-so-good state.

Soobin looked at Beomgyu in front of him, nodding his head. Beomgyu went behind him, pushing him inside, and locking the door. He took out a lock from his pocket, sealing the door before Seo-woon could progress what happened.

"I'll call Sunbae!" Kai said, clicking on the small button on his earpiece, and activating it.

"Sir? Can you hear me?"

"Yes?"

"Sunbae, we have Seo-woon locked inside, please come here. The same hallways."

"Hm, I'll be there in a moment."

Kai turned off the earpiece, looking at the other five. "Sunbae is coming in a moment."

He told them, sighing. They all nodded and they didn't even have to wait for two minutes, Jimin was already running inside. They all bowed to him and Jimin nodded, looking at the locked door, where the shouts of

"Open the door!",

"Is someone there?!",

"Help me!"

Were audible. "Key?" Jimin looked at them and Beomgyu gave the key to him.

"Spread till the end of the hallways, he will try to run away," Jimin spoke in a low voice, waiting for a moment until they all were standing a little away from the door.

Jimin unlocked the door, and put his hand on the door nob, he heard the voice from inside carefully, and when he felt Seo-woon's weight against the door, he opened it, making the male fall straight on the ground, he tried to get up, but Jimin held his hands, putting the handcuffs on him.

"YAH! WHO ARE–"

Jimin cut him off with a punch on his face and the male stumbled, hissing loudly, the red was spot visible. Yeonjun handed him a piece of cloth, as he was standing closest to him.

Jimin stuffed the cloth in his mouth, shutting him up immediately. He ignored the struggles and looked inside when he heard muffled voices, he let out an amused chuckle, pushing Seo-woon inside. The male fell on his face, hissing loudly.

"Now the main task, we have to take all of them out. Without getting noticed by anyone." Jimin said, sighing. He looked around, they are in a hallway with no windows, and the hallway ended with the room they are currently beside. The room is packed as well.

And if they go from the way they came from, there is panicking crowd. It seems impossible to go out without being noticed by anyone.

"Do we need to wait until everyone is out?" Yeonjun questioned and Jimin sighed.

"I guess, Silent, go and take a look outside, see if the conditions are better." Jimin said, making Beomgyu nod and he immediately ran out.

In a moment, he came back. "Sunbae, the condition is still the same, the ambulance just left and the police came just now, and Zarah-shi is there with Luna-shi, they're trying to make people leave, but doesn't seem to affect much."

"Okay," Jimin sighed, "I didn't want to involve them, but seems like have to."

"Echo, call them." Y/N nodded, walking out.