【Chapter 13】

Author's POV~•••

"Taehyungie Hyung!!"

Jungkook shouted, and Taehyung turned to him and smiled. Jungkook came to him and hugged him tightly, putting his head on Tae's chest. "Yes, Kookie?" He asked softly, hugging him back.

"Can you...can you like? Forgive y/n?" 

He asked hesitantly, and Taehyung pulled away from the hug and stared at him, making the younger one look down. "hyung? Tell me please, now even I am thinking it's not that big deal—" 

Taehyung interrupted him saying, "If you think that, then what can I do about it, Kook?" 

"Hyung...I know there's something y/n said to you and you got upset with that, right?" Jungkook asked, studying Taehyung's expression carefully. Taehyung sighed and nodded his head.

"What is it, hyung? Tell me please?" Jungkook asked curiously. Taehyung exhaled and then raised a question. "Where is y/n?" 

Jungkook groaned at the one more attempt of Taehyung trying to avoid his question. "She went home, it was her day, and she didn't have... those...so she went home." 

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's use of words and pinched his cheeks making him whine. "Aish, Kookie you're so cute." He cooed at him, making Jungkook huff. "Don't change the topic, hyung, tell me what she said to you?"

Taehyung sighed and nodded his head before saying, "she doesn't want me to hang out with Jimin, she doesn't want me to even protect him from those stupid bullies and she doesn't even want me to be friends with him. You know when I asked her why? You know what she said?" 

"What? Hyung?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"she said, he will take me away from her, I comforted her many times about it, even in front of you, I told her that Jimin doesn't have friends, not even one, can't I be one? She still said no. Even fought with me, now she's saying it isn't a big deal!" 

"...oh!" 

That's all Jungkook could say listening to Taehyung's point of view. Getting some courage, Jungkook spoke again.

"I feel like you still haven't told me everything, hyung. You're really patient, this is not enough to make you mad." 

"...yeah, I didn't, she also told me that when I said that I need to be with Jimin because when I leave him for a minute, those stupid students come to him to bully him. Like they are some stalkers. And you know y/n said, that I am lying just to stay with Jimin." 

"W-what? Hyung when did this happen? And why didn't I know about it?" Jungkook exclaimed, shocked, Taehyung looked at him, "Two days ago, when you went to Hobi hyung to complain about some students. She saw me with him, and then this all happened." 

"But Hyung, she has already apologised for it, forgive her please—" Jungkook tried to talk further but Taehyung was not having any of it.

"Don't be her lawyer Gguk, you know that I may have so many friends, but you three are special, how can I replace any of you?" Taehyung said, his voice deeper.

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook sighed and Taehyung noticed the disappointment and hugged him tightly, and said. "Don't be sad Gguk, I'll forgive her as soon as I think she is guilty, just not yet." 

"I understand, hyung." 

Jungkook smiled, and pulled away from the hug. Taehyung smiled back thinking, 'She's so possessive, I don't know what she'll do with her partner.'

And they both went to the sports ground.

Y/N's POV~•••

I entered our house and went to Steve's room. I knocked on the door and heard a "come in" and I quickly went inside.