Backstory

When I look back to my earliest pages, I find these very cringe LOL. It's been a long time since i''ve looked at my earliest pages. ( Including this one )

"Don't trust what other people do or say anything, it will always be used in the future or end. Trusting or fully gaining the trust is harder than carrying a thousand of panda's." Was the echo I heard in my head repeatedly.

Papa! Papa! You said while you tugged on your father's Hakama.

Y/N, not now, I'm training. I'll play with you later. Yoriichi says giving me a small smile. It was a rare sight to see..well not for you.

Not that Papa! I wanna become a demon slayer corps like you one day! You said happily.

He started to pat my head. Maybe a other time. You're to young. He said. He continued to swing his sword.

But papa! Can you atleast tell me stories about mama and uncle? I also wanna hear your past! You said. You wouldn't let go of him.

Alright, let's go to your bedroom okay Y/N? Replied Yoriichi after he sighed. He didn't actually wanna stop training, but it's you.

You jumped happily. Thank you papa! Let's go to my room! You cheered, you thengrabbed his wrist and ran to the bedroom. He started to chuckle while you grinned. You took the blanket off the bed so your dad could sit. When he sat on the bed you did too while you put the blanket on both of you.

Tell me now! I love your stories! The way you idolized your brother, and how you met mama..everything! You beamed.

Alright, alright. Yoriichi said. You never failed to make his day happy.

There was once upon a time where two brothers were a par. They were unbreakable. But they got separated from something unknown. Let's call them Red and Purple. Years after years, Red was still waiting for him so that both of them could both have a reunion. But it never happened. In the end, Red joined a group where you could be extremely strong and fight the unknown. When Red heard that Purple was apart of the unknown. His determination was to get his dear brother back and make the unknown good again. But before all of that, Red met a young girl named Uta. He explained.

Hey that's my mom!!! You said excitedly. He smiled. I have told you many times not to interrupt when I tell you stories. He replied.

"Sorry..papa.."

Their story was different than any other love stories. They two met each other in the rice field up in the high mountains. He continued until he got interrupted once again.

High up in the mountains!! That's so awesome! I wanna live there! You exclaimed.

Don't interrupt, I have told you that. Keep doing that and I'll continue train. He spoke. It kinda sounded like a threat. So you made your mouth shut.

*Yoriichi explains but except the part where she died lol*

"Waah! Mama is really special! I never knew papa could have a sweetheart like her. I wish she was still here."

I know princess, but she has missions. She's not a demon slayer but she does work like papa. She's somewhere in a place where she can watch over us though, so no matter what you say or do. She will always be here for you. He replied.

Now go to sleep, it's late. Yoriichi added.  while closing the lights. Goodnight Y-

Papa, please sleep with me. I don't want any bad demons in my room tonight. You whispered, grabbing his wrist and hugged him.

Alright. Yoriichi sighed, layed and cuddled with you. You already fell asleep from his warmth.

I Timeskip I