Chapter 4

hahshsjahdgshs i keep forgetting to mention important stuff so anyways Y/N is very strong but she doesn't know it yet. So for now she'll only be strong as Daki and Gyutaro.

( to make the story more FUN cause I don't making Y/N OP it would just ruin the vibe yk and i'll make everything i forget to mention to a fun fact in every page.

Welcome back. The woman welcomed.
Ah, is she alright? Tanjiro asked.
We're so sorry for leaving her with you. You apologized.

She's fine now. Her husband..he's a different case. He's held in the dungeon right now. The woman said.

Does it feel uncomfortable handling the wounds of a woman? You asked. The Yuichiro wannabe punched you in the chest. Ow! What was that for?! You said while rubbing your chest.

As demons, we must endure the saliva brought on by the smell of flesh and blood. And you want us to treat humans as well? Yuichiro wannabe said.

Stop. Why must you resort to violence. I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is "Tamayo" and this child is "Yushiro". Please try to get along with him. Lady Tamayo said.

Yeah no way i'm gonna try to get along with that Yuichiro wannabe. You murmured but Yushiro heard you. You then got smacked on your head. OW STOP WITH THIS HITTING THING!! You yelled while rubbing your head.

And to answer your question, it does not feel particularly uncomfortable. I have an easier time with it compared to normal demons. I am able to manipulate my body to my own whim, which made it possible for me to remove Kibutsuji's curse as well. Lady Tamayo said.

Manipulate your body..? Tanjiro asked.
It means that i can survive even without partaking human flesh. All i need is to drink a small amount of human blood, that's all. Lady Tamayo said. Sorry for disturbing..Said Tanjiro.

Maybe it might make you guys feel unhappy about it, we buy the blood that was originally give fir transfusions from people who don't have a lot of money. Of course, all we really need is an amount of blood, that won't cause any disturbance to the person. Yushiro is even more impressive as he only needs a minuscule amount of blood to survive. Lady Tamayo said.

He's that powerful yet he's so rude..You thought. I was the one that transformed him into a demon. Eh?! It was you?! But- eh? Tanjjiro asked.
I- what. I thought only Kibutsuji could do it? You asked.

Indeed. People other than Kibutsuji are unable to increase the amount of demons..this is factually correct. However, after going through over 200 years, the only person that was able to transform into a demon, was Yushiro. Said Lady Tamayo.

The only person that was able to transform into a demon after going through over 200 years is Yushiro?! Tamayo-San, exactly how old are you?! Tanjiro asked. Don't just ask a lady for her age like that, you uncouth ruffian!! Yushiro complained while punching Tanjiro harshly.

Yushiro! I'm not going to forgive you if you hit him again! Lady Tamayo yelled. Understood!! Yushiro agreed. Meanwhile Tanjiro was literally holding his neck acting like he just got choked.

I swear this Yuichiro wannabe is like a baby that his "mommy" needs to tell him to stop. You thought while looking weirdly at him.

"I hope that you don't misunderstand this one thing. I won't increase the number of demons." But father still will. You thought. But to a person that is plagued by a disease without cure and is about to die. This is the only option i can offer them. Lady Tamayo said.

During that moment, I will definitely, ask that person if they continue living forever as a demon, before continuing. Lady Tamayo said.

Tamayo-San. Is there a way..to turn a human turned demon back into a human? Tanjiro asked. You looked over to him. Meanwhile..

Can you see it? Susamaru asked while she played with her temari. I see it. I see footprints. In that case, in that case. They turned around there and circled a long way around. And then there were three people with a huge box. Yahaba said. How do we kill them? I feel this power coursing through me. Because we recieved the blood from the great ust now. Said Susamaru while grinning. Well of course we are going to slaughter them as cruelly as possible. Said Yahaba.

A way of turning a demon back into a human....Lady Tamayo murmured while Nezuko was dangling her legs. There is one. Said Lady Tamayo. You and Tanjiro had shocked expressions. Please tell m-! Tanjiro begged but got interrupted by Yushiro. DON'T GET TOO CLOSE TO TAMAYO-SAMA!! Yushiro yelled while hitting him. Yushiro..Lady Tamayo said angrily while having a deadly aura around her.

I only threw him out, Tamayo-Sama. I wasn't hitting him. Yushiro said. Don't do either of those things. You said while looking at him but he luckily didn't see your face.

Lady Tamayo is saying a bunch of important stuff while you felt two presences of a demon outside the house so  you didn't hear what Tamayo was saying which was very bad.

SORRY TO RUIN THIS WHOLESOME MOMENT BUT I THINK A DEMON IS GONNA ATTACK US! You yelled while the wall beside Tamayo and Nezuko got destroyed. GET DOWN! Yushiro yelled while the temari's we're hopping to many corners in intense speed.

You then saw the temari aiming for Yushiro, you couldn't move cause you knew what would happen, and boom. The head was gone just like Umari's. You had a horrified expression since you remember that night. But you didn't remember who killed Umari.

Then a temari was aiming for you, you got hit in the head. It almost smashed your whole mask leaving your eyes covered. You we're slammed into the wall and almost passed out due to the headache from trying to focus what weakness the temari's had. Y/N!!! MMH! Tanjiro and Nezuko yelled. That was the only thing you heard before blacking out.

Papa! Papa! You yelled while running up to him hugging him tightly. Hi Y/N! Yoriichi said while sending you a smile. Welcome back! Umari greeted while washing the plate she held in her hand.

Hi Umari, thank you for babysitting Y/N, i'm very sorry for leaving her with you. Your only 18 after all.. Yoriichi apologized while he sighed and picked you up. Ah, no worries! Y/N's a really nice child and I adore her company! Umari said kindly finished her plate and put it down on the table. Well we'll be leaving now. Yoriichi said. Wait! Can't you atleast join in for tea? I'm sure you are very tired from that mission, you did fought an lower moon after all. Umari said.

Yoriichi sighed. I mean you do have a point. Yoriichi said while placing you down.

Yoriichi, you and Umari decided to go for a walk in the city where they we're holding a festival. OOO! PAPA LOOK! CAN YOU BUY THIS BROWN BEAR FOR ME AND UMARI? You asked excitedly. Yoriichi just chuckled and bought it for you. Thank you papa! You thanked. You then found Umari drooling over the barbecue. You and Yoriichi went up to her. Umari look! Papa bought a bear for us so we can now play family with your other bear! You said happily. Yoriichi bought some barbecue's and handed it to you and Umari. He also ate some too.

How beautiful! You have delicious taste Y/N. Umari said while eating her barbecue. You looked at her scared while eating your barbecue. I- OH MY GOD Y/N! I didn't mean it like that! I was thinking of how delicous the barbecue was while answering! I'm not a demon i swear! Umari said while shooking her head and put her hands up in defense.

You looked at her with a more scared expression now because of the word "demon". Well your expression was more like a death stare. You started running away but then tripped after a second later on a small pond. Umari laughed at your fall. Yoriichi almost laughed but put his hand over his mouth. He didn't want to laugh at you but he almost couldn't help it. In the end, he started bursted out laughing. People around him squeaked at his laugh since he normally never laughs.

He noticed and got embarassed and couldn't think so he jumped into the pond with you. You got the salt water inside your mouth. EW BLEH- DAD WHY DID YOU JUMP IN HERE?! You yelled while trying to get the water off your tongue. Everyone who saw the scene laughed at you and Yoriichi.