Chapter 24

Sorry for being late! I'm pretty busy with school these days

Fun facts: I have a youtube channel called Dizziey and I make edits go sub

pls

You we're finally inside, luckily no one saw you.

A few days was wasted of you sleeping in your comfortable bed, decorating the room or planning on how to kill the demon slayers and hashiras one by one until Kagaya's family is left so you can kill them too.

You opened your eyes and saw your decorated room, you stood up from your bed and walked to the door and slid it opened. You slid it closed when you we're in the hallways now. You got yourself ready and decided to go outside to have som fresh air.

You saw Kanao sitting at the porch petting a pink butterfly, and a angry Ashiru looking down on you, you shivered at the sight.

Y/N...WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU SKIPPED EVERY TRAINING IN THE LAST FEW DAYS!! Ashiru shouted and smacked your head multiple times making you have a bump in your head.

OW OW STOP IDIOT! I'M SORRY I WAS SLEEPING TO GET STRONGER! You screamed as you tried to cover your head from being horribly smacked. Meanwhile with Tanjiro...

The mission was tiring than usual..it lasted for a few days straight, I didn't even get one ounce of sleep..I should get some water..Thought Tanjiro as he opened the gate to the butterfly estate.

There he saw you trying to cover your head from being smacked by Ashiru.

Huh?! Y/N! He thought and ran up to you both. Kanao just sat there smiling at the scene. Tanjiro put his arms open and stood infront of you to block Ashiru from hitting you more. It was kinda embarrassing, Ashiru was quite tall herself, taller than Tanjiro.

So Ashiru looked down at him, making Tanjiro a bit nervous.

OI WHO ARE YOU BRAT?! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY I NEED TO HIT MY DAM TSUGUKO FOR NOT COMING TO MY TRAINING! She yelled.

I'M KAMADO TANJIRO! ALSO..w-wait.Ts-Tsuguko?! Tanjiro introduced. He was suprised when he realized that you were now a Tsuguko.

Ashiru pushed Tanjiro away and picked you up like a potato sack and headed towards the training area. You were trying to get off but she was to strong. You couldn't hit her anyways cause she held your hands too.

LET ME GO YOU UGLY IDIOT!! You yelled.

I Timeskip I

You were sitting on the bed with the blanket on top of you inside the room where you take care of people with Aoi, Kanao, Nezuko and Tanjiro.

Tsk, are you stupid? You know you shouldn't act stubborn and childish! Luckily Shinobu is on a mission, what if Shinobu was here? She could have killed Ashiru! That would violate the rules. I'm very glad Kanao came to me and asked for help. Aoi complained.

You scratched your neck a bit. "Haha.."

Y/N..are you alright? You seem badly hurt. Ashiru must have hit you pretty hard in the face. Tanjiro asked.

The door suddenly slid opened making you and Nezuko flinch. Inosuke and Zenitsu was there.

AHHHHH!!!! INOSUKE DON'T HEAD BUMP ME!!!! Zenitsu shouted while running around the room. Inosuke bumped Zenitsu making him sniffle and fall to the ground. Inosuke looked down on Zenitsu with his hands on his hips.

All of you sweatdropped at the scene except for Inosuke and Zenitsu.

I Timeskip I

Another month has passed, you trained a lot with Ashiru making you way stronger than last month, yes she might have lack of stamina but she really helped you. Of course you didn't expect this. You guys are now pretty close.