Chapter 30

Sorry for the wait!!! School's been frustrating me recently lol. Also, here is another thank you to everybody who's voting on my book! I keep getting notifactions every day that people keep voting on my book, thank you sm!

Fun Facts: I just got demon slayer volume 10 and 13!!! I'm so excited to read it! Thank you dad and mom :D

"I have no use for any demon slayer less than a hashira you know. I couldn't eat anything so dirty and old."

What happened to Koinatsu and Y/N's body?? Just they're head is in the obi! It can't be severed, I don't smell blood! Tanjiro thought

HEY YOU LET THEM GO! Tanjiro yelled.

The upper-rank demon gritted her teeth. Who do you think you're talking to?! Daki said as her veins formed around her forehead.

Daki launched one of her obi on Tanjiro making him hit ontop of the house behind the window.

UNGH! He groaned in pain. She's fast! I didn't even see her move! She's..an upper-rank demon! Why are my limbs so weak..?! Tanjiro thought.

"I must stay calm!"

"I'm not paralyzed I can still move..It isn't fear that's sapping my strength..I just landed hard on my back, and that momentarily stunned me! She's an upper-rank demon! That obi..is her weapon..it must have a special power! I bet it can swallow people whole. What if she can hide inside it too? Then it could move around by itself! It's just a piece of cloth. It could carry her behind walls and through cracks, anywhere she wants to go!" Tanjiro added.

You're still alive? Hm..you're tougher than I thought. You have good eyes, they're pretty. So i'll just pluck them out and eat them. Daki complimented Tanjiro which wasn't really a compliment.

Where's my nichirin sword? You thought and looked around but barely cause the obi gripped you so hard you could barely move yourself. You saw your nichirin sword laying on the roof where Daki was.

She didn't realize she let a little bit go of the sash making you reach the nichirin sword and cut the sash. Daki looked back to see you not in her sash anymore. This caught her off guard, sure you would get out normally but that's when Daki lets you go.

She looked back to see Tanjiro aiming for her. This distracted her, you got the chance to cut a part of the sash off carefully so that the oiran does not get injured.

How am I supposed to save bo- wait where is Y/N and Koinatsu Oiran?! Tanjiro thought. He looked a little bit to the side behind the upper-rank demon, he saw you and the oiran who was unconciouss.

He left the box who had Nezuko inside on the roof to aim for Daki. He only cut a bit of her sash before he landed on the ground.

His aerial maneuvers weren't bad. And his sword skills..let him cut off a bit of my obi. Daki thought.

Tanjiro began to sweat.

There was a huge silence, the only things you could barely hear was Daki's obi swaying around in the air.

You're cute but you make me sick. A bit like a dying brat, I like you. Daki interrupted the silence.

You heard a loud sound beneath the ground, was that Tanjiro's new form?! Sun breathing has another form?! Wait no..sun breathing doesn't normally involve sound, it must be..The sound hashira! You thought.

What's that sound? What are you doing? You scum lack any subtlety. Daki asked angrily confused.

"Where? Near house Ogimoto, is it? How many?"

"There are five of you, right? Plus Hinatsuru?" Daki added.

I'll never tell! Tanjiro answered.

You sat there in boredom ontop of a house where you could see them. It was like you were basically watching a action movie.

Eh, i'll start fighting when Gyutaro comes out, Daki's slower when Gyutaro isn't awake, it would be a shame winning over such thing that doesn't really count as winning. You thought.

You saw a purple butterfly. Huh? What's with these butterflies? Do they spy on me or something?" You thought as you held the buttetfly in your hand.

I'm bored, when is Gyutaro gonna be awake?! You thought as you patted the butterfly's head, almost smashing it.

You decided to just walk around the town to find the demon slayers and Daki, you lost them since you got distracted by a stupid butterfly you almost ended up squeezing it to death.

You saw Nezuko, she almost saw you. You had to act like you were trying to find Tanjiro, or else, she would wonder why you were not helping him. It would cause suspiciousness. You defintely didn't want that.

NEZUKO! You yelled trying to act like you were running up to her. She glanced back. She saw you and stopped.

HMM! Nezuko tried to talk. Sit on my back! That way, we can catch up faster to them! You yelled.

She sat on your back. You fell to the ground and grunted. You didn't expect her to be so heavy.

N-Nezuko..can you turn into your s-small form? I can't carry you. You asked in a sweat. She apologized by moving. She turned into her small form and climbed onto your back.

You began to jump high ontop of the houses around the district and ran and ran to find the two.

You saw those two. Nezuko didn't. You ignored them and acted like you didn't see them. Sure, you didn't want Tanjiro to die but if he dies, then it's game over for the demon slayer corps. You will finally avenge your papa.

After a few seconds you ignored them, Nezuko spotted them and muffled noises basically meaning that she sees them and Y/N has to run to them.

Shit, she's good. You thought and nodded to Nezuko. You ran there with a fast speed, Nezuko turned into her normal form and kicked Daki's head so hard it went flying off. You almost laughed.

After a few minutes taking care of Tanjiro, you decided to evacuate the people inside the district. You were running as fast as you can.

TANJIRO! DEFEAT THE UPPER MOON WHILE I EVACUATE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL IN THE DISTRICT!! You yelled to Tanjiro. He nodded determined that he was gonna defeat the upper moon. You then ran in such speed that looked like you just disappeared mid air. The only thing Tanjiro saw your F/C ( favorite color ) glowing around you.

He widened his eyes a bit. Is that her breathing style? I don't remember Y/N using moon breathing while she was glowing. Wait..she isn't even using moon breathing right now! Oh god I completely forgot about Nezuko and the upper moon demon! I have to find those two before Nezuko gets badly injured! Tanjiro thought and proceeded to find the two.

You evacuated most of the people you could find, especially the injured ones.

You looked down on the ground from the roof. It was..Nezuko! She had horns..and patterns around her skin...that's not normal...

Why is she so desperate for something? I don't see any obi's there..wait..THERES A PERSON!! NEZUKO MUST HAVE LOST CONTROL! You thought. Nezuko took her chance to devour the person...until..

YAY FINALLY DONE, FINALLY DONE! IM GETTING CLOSER TO FINISH THIS ARC!!!