Chapter 42

HELLO HELLO!!!!!!! Yeah I know I interrupt a lot but I find it personally fun. It's 11 in the morning and I'm bored as hell. And I chose to make another chapter cause it's been over a year since I made this book so yeah 😍

And Also! I forgot to add that Oyakata-Sama is currently unavailable right now. He wanted to have some relax time for a bit. It's been stressful since the flame hashira died. She added.

It's been a few hours. You were supposed to heal your stomach with regeneration. But Aoi insisted that you shouldn't. She didn't trust you being fully healed. She thought that you weren't ready to go back to the village after the small incident.

You're outside right now infront of the large estate of the insect hashira, Shinobu Kocho. You were just staring at the blue sky thinking of what you should do. It wasn't fun at all when all of your friends are away, busy. Makes you feel lonely.

But that loneliness only lasted for a short while. An idea finally popped up in your head.

Maybe I should kill some humans..You thought. Wait that's a great idea! You whispered.

But you didn't know where. Nobody was near. And it was gonna become dinner soon, so if you went far away..Aoi would wonder where you are. She might smell a dead corpse scent, meaning that she might realize you were not on their side all along.

You sighed heavily. "Ughhhh, how am I supposed to kill anybody?! Sure I can just go to the nearest village and kill a family there, but dinner is happening in 30 minutes! It's impossible to get a corpse scent off me in 30 minutes unless I take a shower or clean myself!
How am I supposed to clean myself?! I take so much time in the bathroom!!"

You decided to just go for it, you went to the nearest town which was 68 minutes away but thanks to your natural speed, it became 22 minutes instead.

You were now on the rooftop of a high tower showing the whole village. It was pretty small so you of course you could see the whole village.

You look down below to see if there was any way to kill humans. It took a moment until you found a house with no lights, and a few people going in. A man and some women clinging on to him.

You slid down from the tower and jumped on top of the roof of the house. You then jumped down to the balcony and looked through the massive dark windows. It wasn't that easy to see through, but it was good enough for you to see atleast a bit.

As you were looking through you saw a bed in the back, it was the two women and the man.

They were not doing anything nasty but it still made you look disgusted. Considering that both of the women looked way younger than the man, the women looked like they were in their mid 20's while the man looked like he was in his 60's.

The bedroom was quite big, and the bed was massive it could of been a queen's bed. It had a lot of jewelry and luxurious things around. There was also daggers on a counter, probably used as a decoration. No wonder the women wanted him.

You didn't wanna wait any longer and smashed the door. You could care less if anybody heard. You can just kill them too.

In the meanwhile, you barged in and saw the three looking at you disgusted. "Hey! What's a dirty pet like you doing here?! Get out!"

Get out little slut. It's unnecessary for you to come in here without our permission! One of the women shouted.

You chuckled a bit. What are you gonna do? You asked.

I'll rip your head off you bastard! The man angrily yelled as he stood up. He walked over to you and snickered like a teenage bully.

He finally was with you and was about to grab you by the neck until you took a dagger from the counter, jumped and stabbed his nose deeply.