Chapter 35

I didn't know it would come to that I would still write even if I am supposed to take a small break. I finally have the motivation to write and I'm not sick anymore!!! :)

You couldn't even look back cause your head was already cut off. Your arm almost got cut off too, it was barely hanging.

Your head was on the roof now laying there while Uzui attack Gyutaro once again, almost cutting off his head.

He almost..cut off my arm..You thought shocked.

Forgetting that all of this was supposed to be training, you and the twins got reckless and began to try and kill each other that lead to your head being cut off slowly regenerating, your arm was regenerating way slower.

Your body fell from the roof to the ground, looking lifeless.

Gyutaro began to laugh, Tanjiro gasped out of horror thinking you died cause your head was fading away.

Y/N!!! Tanjiro cried out. He looked at your body and sweated, he almost cried too.

No no no...Tanjiro mumbled. While Tanjiro was distracted Gyutaro took this opportunity to kill Tanjiro.

Tanjiro looked back to get revenge on Gyutaro for your "death", he saw Gyutaro about to rip him to pieces. Tanjiro couldn't think and just stood there.

Your head and arm finally regenerated and saw Tanjiro about to get killed. You widened your eyes and dashed to the roof.

"First Form..Dark Moon Evening Palace."

Your stance performing this was like laijutsu, ( Looks like Zenitsu's stance when he first showed his thunder breathing on one of the lower moon's house in a mission ) you slashed Gyutaro swiftly in a horizontal motion.

This was performed looking exactly like Kokushibo in Gyutaro's eyes while he made his neck like rubber, so that he didn't die. But this almost made Gyutaro split into two. Unfortunately, at the end where your cut finishes, it did not finish at all.

The nichirin sword was stuck there. He wouldn't split into two. You tried to cut the rubber, but it wouldn't work, nothing was working. You saw Tanjiro and Uzui aiming for his head. They were about to cut his head until something happened.

Gyutaro blocked both of their attacks with his kama's. You guys can't cut my head off! It's impossible! Gyutaro grinned.

The weird veins around his kama grew on Tanjiro and Uzui's sword so that it was stuck.

Another sword appeared, it was Uzui's. Uzui almost stabbed Gyutaro's neck until the dear uppermoon blocked it by biting the sword.

The weird veins on his kama began to grow again but this time on Uzui's other sword.

HANG IN THERE, KAMADO! Uzui yelled.

You tried so hard you can to atleast cut him in two, but it wouldn't budge. Gyutaro used his leg while using his demon blood art to jump from the roof. Tanjiro managed to not get caught.

You gasped. UZUI!!! Y/N!!! Tanjiro yelled. The swirly things around you three was destroying everything caught up with it.

You three were on the ground, Uzui was unconciouss and you could barely move, you're on your limit.

What I see, you have gotten improvement but still needs much more. Gyutaro said to you, he was beside you.

You sighed and nodded while glaring at him. He chuckled and went on the roof once he heard something.

I feel..dizzy. You thought.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             You heard an explosion. Huh..You whispered while blinking your eyes, you were about to fall asleep. But our curiosity motivated you to stand up and check what was going on, by little by little..you were already standing up. It wasn't easy at all.