Chapter 3

I forgot to mention that Y/N is 400+ but she refuses to believe that and think she's 11.

You started jumping on roofs and jumped on a roof near where Tanjiro and Nezuko was. You then saw Tanjiro smiling to the boy. It was such a cute smile. Then Tanjiro started to walk away from them. You then jumped to Tanjiro and walked with him too.

Tanjiro? You asked. Yes Y/N? Tanjiro said. You stopped and put your hands on your hips like a 5 year old. You should smile to me like that too! You said. I- Tanjiro said.

He was about to smile until the crows ruined it.

The next location is Asakusa in Tokyo Prefecture! Rumors of a demon hiding there! Both of our crows said. Are you serious?! I wanted to see Tanjiro's smileeeeeee you cried.

Eh, is it time to go to the next location already? Tanjiro asked. Go now!! The crow yelled. Wait a moment- Tanjiro got interrupted. NO WAITING! Our crows yelled.

I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND EAT YOU! You yelled trying to kill the crow but Tanjiro stopped you. You sighed. I'll meet you there Tanjiro! You said while you ran. Y/N? Oh okay bye! Tanjiro waved.

You hopped from house to house until you found the town. You were quick you were already there by a few minutes. WOAH!! You yelled. This place is so pretty yet so crowded! You thought.

You we're constantly buying food and useless stuff. You smelled Yamakake noodles and ran there.

Can I order three bowls of Yamakake noodles? You said. You then got the bowls and quickly ate them. You paid and sat on the ground beside the bench. You saw Tanjiro and waved. Oh hi Tanjiro! You waved. He waved back and ordered a bowl of Yamakake noodles. He then sat on the bench with Nezuko. You already felt Muzan's presence and knew Tanjiro was gonna smell him.

And he did, he ran very fast leaving Nezuko there. You ran with him. Tanjiro then took his shoulder. Muzan looked back to see Tanjiro. Tanjiro was about to pull his sword until.

A girl came in Muzan's arms and asked: Daddy, who is this person?

You had a tick mark in your forehead. Did I had a long lost sister he didn't tell me about?! You thought. A DIFFERENT WOMAN?! Hee Hee man already got a woman in such a short time?!

Do you have something you want from me? You're in quite a panic. Muzan said. "Ahh, what's this?" The woman  asked. The girl then said Mama.

I glanced a bit at Tanjiro to see his terrified expression. Are they somebody familiar? The woman asked.

No, they are just children we don't know. Seems that one of them is in some sort of trouble while the other one is sitting there looking dumb. Muzan said.

OH THIS B- You thought but your thoughts got interrupted by Muzan saying something.

Might it be..that they mistook us for someone else? Muzan asked. Then you saw Muzan's hand go to someone's shoulder. Well is that what's going on? The woman asked.

Oh!! He did it so that Tanjiro gets distracted. Tanjiro looked at the couple. You then got the opportunity to wave to Muzan. He smiled and waved back. You looked back to see the husband biting the woman's shoulder. Tanjiro then jumped to the couple and pushed the man away from the woman to the ground. You then held the man so he wouldn't go away while Tanjiro was putting a cloth on his mouth.

KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!! I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY! Tanjiro yelled. YEAH YOU DIRTY LIAR! You yelled.

What's the matter with these children..Muzan said. Ah, Tsukihiko-San..the woman replied.

You saw Muzan noticing the hanafuda earrings. He had the same expression as me! It's shocking I couldn't believe it either! You thought.

I WILL PURSUE YOU TILL THE END OF HELL ITSELF!! I WILL REMOVE THAT HEAD OF YOURS WITH MY BLADE!! Tanjiro yelled directly towards Muzan.

Then guards came towards Tanjiro.

"What are you doing! Are you drunk?! Get out of the way! Back off!!"

Why would they think Tanjiro is drunk when he's literally fifteen...you thought.

BACK OFF BACK OFF! OUT OF THE WAY!!! The guards said.

PLEASE I CANT! PLEASE HAND ME SOME RESTRAINING EQUIPMENT! Tanjiro yelled.

Please don't pull us like that! Nobody is able to hold him besides me and Y/N! Tanjiro yelled.

AH! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GUY'S FACE?! HAS HE LOST HIS SANITY?! The guards yelled. PULL THE KID AND YOUNG MAN OFF OF HIM! UNDERSTOOD! The guards yelled again.

DON'T DO THAT!! THIS PERSON HASN'T KILLED ANYBODY YET!' PLEASE DON'T INTERFERE WITH ME, I BEG YOU!! Tanjiro yelled. You glared at the guards.

You then saw flowers surrounding the place. Guards we're yelling. Even the ones who have turned into a demon...you guys still refer to them as a person..and you are trying to save him. Then I shall lend you a hand as well. The woman said.

You then looked at her and saw a boy beside her. Tanjiro then said. Why? You..what is this smell you are giving off? Tanjiro asked.

She's a demon idiot. You corrected. That's right. I..even though I'm a demon, I'm also a doctor. I want to eradicate that man, that calls himself Kibutsuji. The woman said.

I Timeskip I
Seriously!! What I wanted to say was this!! It's not about the money..if you don't eat the udon I made I'll never forgive you!! The man yelled to Nezuko while you were there glaring at him while you we're eating your udon beside Nezuko

Hold the chopsticks! What is with this bamboo? Take out that bamboo in your mouth first! The man yelled.

Then Tanjiro took his hand and ate the udon. I''m full now! That was delicious!! Tanjiro yelled. As long as you understand as long as you understand!! The man yelled while Tanjiro and Nezuko was walking away. You finally finished your udon and went quickly beside them walking with them. I'm so sorry Nezuko, I left you on the side..Nezuko then tugged both of our haori. We looked to see the same boy from before.

He looks like Yuichiro from my dream..you thought.

Are you waiting for us? You know I can find you guys by following your scent, right? Tanjiro said. How would you be able to find me, that place has a cloaking spell cast upon it to mask it from other people's sight. Compared to that. The boy replied.

Isn't that woman a demon? And she's a brute of a woman too. The boy said. He then looked at me. And what's with that kitsune mask? You look like some kind of hobo. The boy said.

I WILL CUT OFF ALL YOUR LIMBS! You yelled. How is she a brute!! Look closely at her features! Everyone in our town loved her beauty! And Y/N is beautiful no matter what! Tanjiro said.

Exactly you judgemental plain hairstyle rude person, you look and act exactly like Yuichiro I murmured. You went inside with Tanjiro and Nezuko and saw the same gorgeous woman.