Chapter 32

Sorry that I took so long, I had a little bit to much fun playing genshin with my friend. I forgot that I was even a wattpad writer lol-

Daki sat on her legs as her hands was holding her head that was supposedly cut off by the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen.

Tanjiro widened his eyes. You did too.

What?! Her head fell off?! Incredible! Did Uzui just cut off her head?! Tanjiro thought shocked. He still held on to his sister who was trying to get out from his grip.

Uzui went near Tanjiro's face. This fight isn't over. Do something about your sister. Uzui said to Tanjiro.

Nezuko screeched. Nezuko! Tanjiro yelled. I don't need a snarling little brat to worry about while i'm in battle. Uzui replied. Tanjiro, sing her a lullaby or something! I'm sorry we can't do anything about your sister. You added.

And in a milisecond. Nezuko jumped using her legs. Tanjiro was still holding onto her for his dear life wanting her to break free from her old self from when she first saw Tanjiro when she was a demon.

They broke the window behind them and fell on the ground. You couldn't see the rest of the scene unfortunately. You had some training to do.

Uzui stood up and decided to leave wanting you to take care of the demon while he tries to find the "actual" upper moon.

HOLD ON A MINUTE! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! Daki yelled. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CUT OFF MY HEAD! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! Daki yelled frustrately.

And here's another rant and whine from her. You thought and sighed. It was expected. Sure you felt bad, but this always happened every day if you were with Daki and the other upper moons. She normally didn't get what she wanted.

Daki was overall 13 when she was turned into a demon. Even if she's 200-400+ years old, she will always act like that. No one can blame her fully.

I Insert flashback I

It was a day where the upper moons took care of you while Muzan was away. No one had such experience except for Gyutaro.

You were in a beautiful room. There was a bookshelf, some warm couches, a table in the middle and gorgeous plants with a one color butterfly decorations. There was also a door. But that lead to the confusing part of the massive structure that Nakime made.

You read a book bored from Douma and Akaza's fighting. Daki began to rant and punch on Kokushibou for stealing her favorite hairpin. Gyutaro was mesmerized in Douma's and Akaza's fight. Not wanting to leave a bit of the scene behind and take notes on how to be a higher upper-rank demon.

Hantengu and Gyokko was talking to each other to discuss their new plan.

Nakime was of course, playing the biwa outside of the room. It seemed like everybody forgot the actual point of staying in the room.

After you read a few more pages you sighed and closed the book.

Just to see Douma's limbs on the ground, lifeless. There was blood everywhere.

You were shocked again. No, not traumatized this time. You fainted and fell on the hard ground. You were still a human and a weak child, so falling on the ground landing on your head could make you die.

All of the upper-ranks hurried to you. They completely forgot about you in accident! They were qdisappointed in themselves. What if Muzan sees them playing around instead of actually obeying his orders?! It wouldnt please him would it? It would cause destruction!

What are we gonna do about Y/N-San?! We can't just let her stay in that position! Daki yelled worriedly.

What about letting her eat my limbs? She might recover then! Douma suggested.

All of the upper-ranks looked at Douma like he was delusional and stupid. He really needs a mental asylum.

I'm guaranteed sure that she's not a cannibal, and even if she was, she would definitely not eat rotten disgusting bastards like you. Akaza replied.

Douma laughed. "Haha! Getting feisty and harsh now are we? Lord Akaza, your such an inspiration..!"

Gyokko and Hantengu was silent. They didn't really come up with anything. And even if they did, you had to be a demon otherwise you would die.

What about giving her some medicine? Gyutaro asked.
I..believe..the fall wasn't...that bad for her...to...take medicine...just carry her..to the couch and let her sleep there until she wakes up.... Kokushibou said and everybody obeyed his orders.

You woke up in the couch. All of the upper-moons stared at you except for Gyokko, Hantengu and Douma. They were doing their own business. Douma's one is more private and we shouldn't be curious what he is doing. He is insane after all.

Daki..Akaza..Gyutaro..Uncle- You were cut off by someone blasting the door open to small pieces. There was Muzan with a very dark aura around him.

"I heard from a specific demon that you guys failed to babysit Y/N. She fell on her head and you guys didn't even bother to take the medicine I ordered you all to put on her if she hurts herself!"

All of the upper moons went infront of Muzan and bowed to him.

We are so sorry for disobeying your orders Muzan-Sama. All of the upper moons apologized.

I will let you babysit Y/N again to make up your stupid mistakes, but if I see you worthless heads not taking care of Y/N again, I will not HESITATE to torture you all! Muzan said furiously. He then slammed the door shut.

I would be very...pleased for Muzan to torture me! Just imagine the look on his face when he does.. Douma screeched.

Shut the fuck up Douma. Akaza replied coldly and destroyed half of his head. Of course, the head started to grow back again in an instant.

Daki began to cry and rant. Gyutaro of course comforted her. You just sat on the sofa in confusion. You stood up from the couch and went to the bookshelf. You grabbed a bookk and went back to the couch to read it.

I Back to present I

Uzui listened to her rant boredly. You didn't hear the rest of your rants due to the flashback. You held your forehead. Why do I keep getting these flash backs in random times? Is it..You thought before someone cut off your thoughts.

You heard a grunt. You snapped your head back to see what it was. It was Gyutaro growing from Daki's body!

You smirked. Now I can finallyy train with those two! You thought.

The sound hashira reacted quickly to this and used slashed his swords on them, unfortunately..