Chapter 28

jhfjafh this took so long!!!

Fun Facts: Ashiru almost became Uzui's next fiancee.

Warnings: Bad Humor

"YOU NEVER STATED THIS WAS A PROPOSAL!!!! PLUS WE AREN'T EVEN DATING!!!!!! I ONLY CAME HERE TO HANGOUT WITH YOU! NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL WHO HAS A UGLY *** DIRTY RING!!!! YOU **** I HOPE THAT YOU ***** YOURSELF SO GO THE ***** AWAY FROM ME YOU *****!!!!!

Ashiru screamed at Uzui and kept slapping him.

Uzui was sent to the butterfly estate and Ashiru Tokimori was punished for verbally and physically abusing him.

Anyways back to the present.

Wow those are..some really ugly girls! One of them thought while they looked at the trio. You weren't there since you got lost exploring and eating the delicious food there.

Uzui didn't really care cause he knew you would find the way. You're a tsuguko anyways.

You found Uzui and Zenitsu together.

Butt smacker God and Zenitsu!!! I finally found you! You yelled and ran up to them.

Who you calling butt smacker God?! Uzui replied angry. You, idiot. Zenitsu thought.

You and Zenitsu got sold to house Kyogoku. You waved your goodbyes to Uzui and he left. Zenitsu was still glaring at him. You glanced at him dumb. You held his shoulder.

There's no point Zenitsu, exposing your true self which you most likely would do will just make this mission harder. You explained.

I Timeskip I

"This girl sure can play the Shamisen!"

"Yeah..she's got style."

"Didn't she just start here?"

"She's got a good ear. If she hears it once, she can play the Shamisen or Koto."

"But she sure is ugly. I'm suprised she got in here."

"What about the other girl?"

"I heard that the oiran will make her the new oiran of house Kyogoku."

"Really?! She sure must be pretty!"

You walked in to the instrument training room to search for Zenitsu. When you came in, all of the girls looked at you shocked.

"She's so pretty!"

"I heard she was extremely fast too!"

"I also heard that she was intelligent too!"

"Gahhhh! Really? No wonder why Warabhime-Sama favors her!"

You heard these whispers and smiled. An oiran already favoring you? Very similar to Daki!! You're not intelligent though..

Zenko-Chan! Can you please help me with dishes? You asked. He nodded and stopped playing the instrument.

You then dragged him to the kitchen very fast so that you have enough time to talk with him privately.

I think the demon is located in this house or nearby, I feel a weird presence. You whispered.

You didn't say to Zenitsu that the demon was most likely an upper moon, its either a upper moon demon or a new species you have never seen. Back to the small investigation in your thoughts, all of the oirans are females so it couldn't be Douma. The only possibility was Daki. Unless there was a new upper moon which would be very disappointing cause your father didn't tell you about them.

He looked shocked. You sat there with an "U" smile. He was hesitant to believe you cause of your idiotic "U" smile but he believed and nodded with a serious face.