Chapter 18

Hello everybody! Sorry if i haven't updated in a while I was just focusing on random stuff and watching anime, now let's continue shall we?

If you are the person who requested a fourth form, here it is!

Fourth Form: Healers Moon Light

Little small crescent moon shapes will form around you making you surrounded by them like a small tornado, you can then heal others or yourself if you are ever injured in a dangerous situation, there will also be giant crescent moons that will be formed into a dragon, ( like tanjiros water dragon ) that defends you from incoming attacks. This gives you enough time to heal and this only works one at a time. But they can destroy the dragon if they break through it with their own bodies strength. If they do break through it the dragon will then be smashed into small crescent moon pieces and will fade away. This will not work until Rengoku's death cause or else you'll basically just be the female who is one of the protagonists of the story but they are literally useless.

( i got inspired by water breathing and Kurapika's nen from hxh )

( Also if you haven't noticed, Y/N is basically useless right now. But don't worry i am making her help others too soon. )

Okay now let's continue.

You then saw Rengoku trying to slice off Akaza's neck with his nichirin sword with his now last strength, you widened your eyes and just stood there. RENGOKU! You yelled. GET OUTTA HERE!! Akaza shouted to Rengoku. There was yelling and screaming between the two.

Tanjiro stood up. INOSUKE AND Y/N, MOOOVE!!! MOVE FOR RENGOKU-SAN! He yelled. You then ran and murmured something. "First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace." You chopped his right hand and left leg. Akaza then jumped out of the situation to a place near the forest where you can still see him. He dashed inside the woods to avoid getting burned by the sun light. You saw Tanjiro running after him until he reached the forest. You looked at Tanjiro feeling guilty and useless of yourself for not helping.

Tanjiro threw his nichirin sword towards Akaza making the nichirin sword slice through Akaza's stomach. The nichirin sword was basically stuck there.

DON'T RUN AWAY, YOU COWARD!!! DON'T RUN AWAY!!!! Yelled Tanjiro furiously towards Akaza. You widened your eyes. Who knew Tanjiro could be this furious?

THE DEMON HUNTERS WILL ALWAYS FIGHT YOU IN THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT WHEN IT'S ADVANTAGEOUS FOR YOU!! WE'RE HUMANS IN FLESH AND BLOOD! WOUNDS DON'T JUST SIMPLY CLOSE UP!! AND THE LIMBS WE LOSE WON'T EVER COME BACK!! He stated.

DON'T RUN YOU DAMN DOLT!! DAMN DOLT!! YOU COWARD!!!! Tanjiro continued yelling. He was so frustrated to the point he could cry any time now.

"RENGOKU-SAN WILL ALWAYS BE MORE AMAZING!! HE'S STRONG!! HE'S NOT GONNA LOSE HE NEVER LET ANYONE DIE!!! HE FOUGHT TO THE END!! HE PROTECTED TO THE END!! YOU'RE THE LOSER!! AND RENGOKU-SAN IS THE WINNER!!" Tanjiro then screamed out of sadness and cried.

You were shocked by his speech, it was full of anger and sadness. I'm sorry Tanjiro but Rengoku is indeed the loser, Akaza is too strong..You whispered so nobody could hear.

Rengoku smiled at Tanjiro's statement. There's no point in shouting a lot now. The wound on my stomach is opening. And you don't have any minor injuries either. Kamado. My boy, if I die it will be my loss. Come over here. Let's have a final chat. Rengoku said. Tanjiro walked to him and sat down infront of Rengoku to listen what he was gonna say.

You stood there besides Inosuke who was crying, you wanted to laugh and cry. You felt guilty and pity for them but you wanted to laugh since a hashira died infront of you. You always wanted to experience that. Why am i feeling bad for them? I'm supposed to kill them aren't I?! You thought.

I just remembered some things when I saw the dreams of my past. To go to my parents house, the Rengoku house. There should be some notes which the flame pillars of old left behind. My father often read those, but..I never read them, so i don't know what's inside them. .But there may be some record..about this dance of the fire god you we're talking about. He explained.

Ren-Rengoku-San please stop the bleeding with your breaths..isn't there a way to plug the wound up..? Tanjiro stuttered.

There isn't. I'm going to die very soon. I'm gonna talk while I still can so hear me out. I want you to tell my little brother Senjuro that he should proceed down the path that he thinks is right, as his heart tells him too. Tell my father to take care of his body.

And also, Kamado. My boy. I believe in your sister. I accept her as a member of the demon hunters, same with Y/N. Inside the train, I saw your sister protecting humans despite her bleeding out.

Those who risks their lives to fight demons and protect humans are demon hunters, no matter what anyone else tries to say. Live with your chest high. He said.

You ignored the rest of it and hugged Rengoku. He looked over to you and smiled a warm smile right before he died. I'm sorry Rengoku...but sometimes i have to sacrifice innocents so I could have revenge for my papa..You thought. The kakushi came and you let go of Rengoku.

A few hours later you dashed to Muzan's area without anyone noticing. You saw a window opened and Akaza bowing to a..child?! You then climbed up there quickly and examined the room in amazement. I have come to make a report, Muzan-Sama. Akaza said.

When Akaza said the word "Muzan" You looked at Akaza and the child back and fourth. That's when you realized it was your father.

Why do you look like a spoiled brat? I thought you were supposed to be hee hee man? You asked to Muzan. Y/N, go back to the demons slayer corps, we have some important stuff. Muzan said. Alright, you responded. You then ran back quickly to the demon slayer corps without dropping a sweat.