Chapter 20

Here's another thank you to everyone who voted! I really appreciate it and it makes my day happier! :D

Fun facts: You would be Daki's favorite if Gyutaro didn't exist.

Fun facts: You knew every upper moons backstory except for Akaza's.

"It's ripped to shreds...It's almost unreadable."

"It's not even written in Japanese..."

"Y/N, it's written in Japanese."

"Wait what?"

"You can read right? I remembered Shinobu decorating your room with books a few hours ago..she told me you loved books. You are really a genius!"

"...."

* Insert flashbacks*

Y/N-San Dinners ready! Shinobu said as she opened the door wide open revealing you reading at your bed.  Ara ara! Y/N-San knows how to read! Shinobu responded. You looked up and saw Shinobu clapping her hands while smiling her kind smile.

I actually don't...I only know how to read in english. Onee-Chan Should have more english books! I should ask Oyakata-Sama if he has any. You thought.

Infact, you did learn how to read in Japanese but they were only books for children which was quite embarrassing since you are decades old.

Uh- yes I do!! I read a lot!! You answered to Shinobu. Ara ara! Might as well order books for you! She said happily. Uhm..if you will..can you order english written books? You asked nervously.

"Why?"

You chuckled and sweated a lot looking for an excuse. Ah, shit! What excuse should I make?! I don't have any ideas! You thought. Uhm..because I like to breed!! You answered with the first word you saw in the page you were reading.

"Uh, excuse me please say that again?"

I-I MEAN READ!! YEAH I LIKE TO READ!!! You yelled.

Alright! I'll order some books for you in a few days, and don't forget dinner! Aoi cooked food for us this evening, so don't be late! Shinobu stated as she walked outside of the room and slid the door closed.

( Btw they normally feed you animal blood )

*Back to present*

"Can you even read?"

"CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!"

Was it originally like this? Asked Tanjiro. No..it wasn't like this..the generational flame pillar record is supposed to be preserved really well. I think my father tore it apart...I'm very sorry. Senjuro responded.

Don't be! It isn't your fault Senjuro-San. Please don't mind it. Tanjiro stated. You purposely came all this way but you couldn't find anything about "this dance of the fire god" or "breath of the sun" my father spoke of. Senjuro continued.

It's fine, I know what I should do anyways. I'll train some more. Even though I know the steps of "the dance of the fire god" I still can't perfom it perfectly. When I use it in my full focus breath state, my body becomes a lot less mobile then I imagined. My body isn't catching up with the technique..Thanks to using full breath constantly, my stamina has increased, but it's still not enough. If I can use it constantly, my stamina will improve day after day, but it won't get me stronger right away. Back then..if I had been stronger, if there..was a way I could've been strong enough to save Rengoku-San..I've constantly thought about. But there is no such convenient method. There are no shortcuts. I can only flounder. For now, I will keep moving forward as much as I can. No matter how painful it is, no matter how much I regret. And I...will defintely become a strong pillar like Kyojuro-San! Tanjiro said determined.

I could have thought about my whole life through that speech..You thought. Senjuro's eyes formed tears. The speech was so beautiful that he looked down and smiled while his tears fell down from his eyes gracefully.

My brother never had a successor. Originally, I was to become his successor. I had to heap up my achievements as a reserve pillar. But my nichirin blade never changed color. I had to acquire a certain degree of swordsmanship skills or it's color won't change. But no matter how much I practiced, it was useless. So I gave up on becoming a swordsman. So I will do other things which are useful to people. In another way. It'll break the succession of the flame pillars and make a scar in a long history, but..my brother would definitely forgive me. Senjuro said calmly.

You felt pity and guilty for Rengoku's death. Not only did you barely care about his death but his father didn't too, his father was abusive.

You glanced at Tanjiro and saw that a tear formed in his eye. Please go down the path you think is right. If there is anybody who badmouths you I WILL KICK THEIR ASS!! You yelled.

Tanjiro looked at you worried. It would be better if you stopped that..Senjuro giggled. You looked at Senjuro with a deadpan face.

I Timeskip I

You were now outside standing beside Tanjiro saying your goodbyes to Senjuro, before you did, you listened to Senjuro first.

I'll restore the generational flame pillar record. And look it up in other books. I'll also..try to ask father. And if I figure something out, I'll send a crow over, I am glad I could talk to you. Please be careful on your way home. Senjuro said as he bowed.

You and Tanjjro bowed back. My pleasure! Thank you so much. You both replied back.

Oh yeah Tanjiro-San, here. This is the guard on my brother's nichirin blade. Senjuro handed out the item to Tanjiro. I..I can't accept something so valuable..I..Tanjiro exclaimed.

You know what if you don't want it i'll take it! You suggested. Tanjiro took the guard and thanked Senjuro. You then walked away with Tanjiro heading to the butterfly estate.

Tanjiro was sweating a lot during the small trip, you were feeling more worried for Tanjiro wondering if he was sick. I have a heat stroke..it hurts. I'm not that weak, let's go! Thought Tanjiro.

You suddenly heard scratching from Tanjiro's box. Tanjiro put his hand on the box. It's alright, Nezuko. We'll arrive at the butterfly estate soon. Tanjiro assured Nezuko. You saw a red butterfly on your finger. You stopped in your tracks when you noticed the blurry figure who was meters away from where you and Tanjiro were standing. Tanjiro seem to have noticed it too.

The blurry figure put his hands up and you saw two kitchen knifes on his hands and two knifes at his head attached to his hat. You shrieked at the threat. HA-HAGANEZUKA-SAN!!! Tanjiro shouted.

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING LOSING THAT SWORD, YOU BASTAAARD!! YOU DESERVE DEATH..YOU DESERVE DEATH!!! He yelled. He then ran to you guys like sonic making you and Tanjiro scream and run away from him. AGH!!! I'M VERY SORRRY!!! I'M SORRY!!! Tanjiro yelled repeatedly wanting this dear man to stop.

You found a tree and climbed up on it with Tanjiro. The man shouted and hitted the tree for the rest of the day until it was dawn. You were bored to the point you fell asleep.