Chapter 25

Hello everybody! I decided to go start on the manga now cause i'm to lazy to put my ideas on this chapter. I'm also sorry ONCE again for posting this late. I will not be posting as much before. I have a tight schedule and I won't make many chapters in a few days from now on, it will take time to make these since I want them to have max 1000 words, hope you understand :)

I swear to fucking days, these chapters..the chapter 24. UGHHH ITS SO WEIRD MY 2021 SELF WAS SO WEIRD NO WONDER WHY NOBODY LIKED ME EWWWW

Fun Facts: Almost everybody thought Enmu was a girl when they first saw him.

It's now been 4 months since Rengoku's death. You trained A LOT with Ashiru during those days. Sadly she was heavily injured in a mission with upper moon 2 ( Douma ) so she had to heal in the butterfly estate. That means you didn't get to train with her.

You were either on solo missions or missions with Tanjiro or Muichiro. Little did you know a demon found your secret.

You were done helping Aoi hanging up the clothes. Thank you Tsugikuni-San! Aoi thanked.

You nodded and smiled a closed eyed smile to her. Well, i'm gonna get ready for my training with Muichiro now, also please call me by my first name. You replied.

Alright, now go on. Said Aoi. You were inside the butterfly estate changing your clothes. You suddenly heard yelling making you wanting to check what was happening. You took a small peek but you slipped on your dirty shirt that was on the wooden floor making you fall on your butt.

OW!! You cried. You stood up and put on your demon slayer uniform and haori. You saw a red butterfly. Red..butterfly..BAD LUCK! You thought.

You took your nichirin sword with and went outside to see Aoi being carried by Uzui and Kanao trying to stop him. Aoi looked frightened and Kanao was sweating.

OI YOU IDIOT! LET GO!!! You shouted. Uzui glanced at you making his eyes widen. I don't need you, I need somebody flamboyant. He declared. He then dropped Aoi.

KANZAKI-SAN- OI YOU B- You got interrupted by him picking you up like a potato sack throwing you over his shoulder. LET GO!! HOW DO YOU GUYS GRIP ME SO HARD!!!! You screamed while trying to hit him. You were basically useless without your nichirin sword.

Aoi fell to the ground while Kanao tried to grip Uzui more tighter. JUST SAY SOMETHING!!! YOU PLAIN BORING PERSON!! Uzui yelled directly to Kanao.

DON'T CALL HER THAT, SHE JUST DOESN'T LIKE TALKING TO SHIT BAGS LIKE YOU!! You yelled.

CHARGE!!! The triplets cried and tried to take Uzui away but he was to strong.

GET Y/N OFF YOUR SHOULDER!! Aoi yelled and tried to punch Uzui. The situation just turned into a whole mess.

WHAT'RE YOU DOING TO THE GIRLS?! GET YOUR HANDS OFF THEM!! Tanjiro shouted.

Uzui even took Naho. Why..are they..swarming him? Did he..which is it? Tanjiro thought.

IT'S A KIDNAPPING!!! SAVE THEM!! Naho shouted. You dumb little brat..Uzui murmured. Tanjiro immdiately jumped up and tried to headbutt Uzui, instead Uzui used you as a shield to block Tanjiro's headbutt and jumped up on the roof. You almost lost conciousness from Tanjiro's hard head.

Without anyobdy realizing Uzui took Aoi. You fool. Uzui murmured. I am the former shinobi, Uzui Tengen-sama. The man who is known as the most flamboyant around these parts. Did you think I would get headbutted by a snot filled brat like you? Uzui explained.

GIVE AOI-SAN AND THE OTHERS BACK!! Tanjiro shouted angrily.

"YEAHH YEAHH!!"

"WHAT'RE YOU EVEN PLANNING?!"

"YOU PERVERT!!"

YOU DAMN BRATS!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE MOUTHING OFF HERE!?!

I HAVE SUPERIORITY!! I'M A PILLAR YOU JACKASSES!! Uzui yelled furiously. I don't accept you as a pillar! hmph! Tanjiro replied. Uzui became way more furious. DON'T YOU "HMPH" MEEE!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T ACCEPT ME?! YOU LOWLY BRAT!! I S YOUR BRAIN COMPLETELY DEAD?! I NEED A GIRL MEMBER ON MY MISSION, SO I'M BRINGING THEM ALONG!! I DON'T NEED KOCHO'S PERMISSION IF THEY AREN'T "SUCCESSORS"!! Uzui yelled back.

"NAHO-CHAN ISN'T A HUNTERS MEMBER!! SHE ISN'T WEARING A UNIFORM!!"

Don't need her then. Uzui muttered and thre Naho away from the roof making her almost fall to the ground but luckily Tanjiro caught her. WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! YOU INHUMAN BASTARD!! Tanjiro yelled. WAHHH!! HE DROPPED ME!! Naho cried.

"Anyways, i'm taking both of them on my mission. The other one may not be useful, but she's still a hunters member regardless." You glanced at Aoi, her face was frightened and she was sweating a lot.

PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN CIRCUMSTANCES, SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO STOP POKING AROUND INSENSITIVELY!! Shouted Tanjiro angrily.

"LET GO OF AOI-SAN AND Y/N-SAN!!"

Tepid, so tepid. you're a giant mess and plain out tired. the demon hunters are just getting weaker and weaker. Uzui replied.

Yeah maybe because the demon slayer corps kicked my father out. You thought. WE'LL GO IN AOI-SAN'S STEAD! Tanjiro demanded. Suddenly Inosuke and Zenitsu appeared beside Uzui.

I was just on my way back, but I got some strength left. I can head out! Inosuke said. L-L-L-L-L-L-LET GO OF AOI-CHAN AND Y/N-CHAN! EVEN IF YOU'RE SOME KINDA MUSCLE MONSTER, Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE NOT T-T-T-TAKING A SINGLE STEP..Zenitsu stuttered.

Uzui stayed silent while Zenitsu, Inosuke and Tanjiro glared at him. "Oh okay. then i'll have you guys come with me but i'm still bringing this bratty demon kid. "

Tanjiro widened his eyes. He's clearly stepping down without a fight. Tanjiro thought.

But don't you dare defy me punks! Uzui said and smacked your butt. You flinched. THAT'S HARASSMENT YOU UGLY IDIOT!

Aoi was returned.

I Very small timeskip I

So? You said. He's huge..Zenitsu thought and shivered. Where're we going, geezer? Inosuke asked. To the most fllamboyant place in all of japan, filled with lust and greed. The "Red Light district" where the demon lives. Uzui answered.

GOD IM FINALLY DONE THIS TOOK ME DAYS