Chapter 23

Hahah sorry if this chapter took a long time
( I added my thumbnail edit cause I was bored )

Fun Facts: Shinobu sees you as her own sister, afraid that she will loose you like what happened with Kanae.

After Ashiru was done with her mission she walked to the butterfly estate to come and get you. You were inside the butterfly estate with Muichiro. You should stop eating that much from Shinobu's fridge, you'll get fat and ugly. Muichiro nagged. How rude of you! You replied back as you had food stuffed inside your mouth. Shinobu was making green lime tea. You heard knocking on the door that leads out of the kitchen.

Come in! Shouted Shinobu. The door slid opened and you saw Ashiru there. She walked in. Ara ara! Care for a morning tea? Shinobu asked. Ashiru took a chair and sat on it. She took the tea that was for Shinobu and drank it, she then threw it on the table making it almost break as if she was the boss of this house.

It formed irk marks around Shinobu's forehead. She took the glass and washed it to set it back to the right place. You and Muichiro just stared at the situation with an awkward silence. They're going to be enemies aren't they..You whispered to Mui.

He nodded. Ne, Tokimori-San can you train Y/N now? Asked Shinobu. Can I have some tea first? Ashiru asked. Shinobu thought Ashiru was being sassy to Shinobu but Ashiru never learned to have manners which is a big problem.

She sighed and said yes. She then proceeded to make tea for Ashiru.

I TImeskip I

You were training with Ashiru in the training grounds. Of course, you won several rounds because of Ashiru's lack of stamina. Ashiru-San, you should train more. Having lack of stamina will be a very big problem if it comes to upper moon demons. You remarked. How do you know? Or do you secretly work with upper moon demons? Ashiru replied back as she faced her back to you to drink water.

You shivered at the reply. D-Does she know?! No..if she knows and tells Oyakata-Sama father will be disappointed in me! I can't let father be disappointed after what he has done to me! You thought.

Ashiru glanced at you after drinking water. She walked up to you and touched your right shoulder. Y/N you alright? Your shivering. Hey, I didn't know the question was so serious. Ashiru said.

N-no..it's just cold in here, and y-yes I am alright! I'm just trying to hold in my laugh from your lack of stamina as a night hashira. You faced to Ashiru.

Hey! It's not my fault that I have the same stamina as an average human child. Ashiru argued back. You then bursted out laughing. HAHAHHA WHAT?! S-SAME STAMINA AS AN A-AVERAGE HUMAN C--CHILD?! BAHAHAH You laughed.

Ashiru got pissed and slapped your face. SHUT UP JUST BECAUSE YOUR A OLD HAG AND CHILD DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO MAKE FUN OF ME! Ashiru yelled. OW!!! SHINOBU!!!!!!!! ALSO DON'T CALL ME A OLD HAG I'M ELEVEN!! You shouted.

Luckily the area where you were training was near the butterfly estate in case one of you got hurt since both of you were known to be reckless. EVEN IF YOU ALMOST NEVER DID ANYTHING RECKLESS THEY THINK YOU ARE.

HEY WHY ARE YOU CALLING FOR SHINOBU YOU DAMN BR-! Ashiru got interrupted by feeling a presence behind her. She was facing back scaredly, you and Ashiru saw Shinobu with an dark aura around her.

K-Kocho-San?! Ashiru whispered. Ara ara! Did somebody hurt one of my fellow patients? murmured Shinobu.

"Kocho-Sa- OH SHIT WHAT KIND OF FACE IS THAT?!"

Y/N HELP ME!! Ashiru begged.

You giggled at the sight.

I Timeskip I

Another month has passed since Rengoku's death. Every now and then you visited his grave to give him some flowers you stole from the butterfly estate.

You secretly went out of the butterfly estate late at night to check on Douma, you were curious if he actually killed any males instead of females.

You were finally inside the place where douma had his cult, you looked through the windows to see where Douma normally sat. You found the window. You smashed it and went inside.

You saw Douma staring at you while sitting on his bean bag and sticking his finger inside his head, he also moaned at the touch. Y/N!!! Now my slaves have to fix it! Douma complained as he stuck the finger out of his head.

You looked at him with a terrified expression. WHAT THE HELL BITC-

I Timeskip I

It took a few minutes for you to calm down. You were still traumatized by the scene, it was ingraved in your memory. You decided to ask Douma a question since he was about to continue putting his finger inside his brain.

Ne, Douma-San..have you killed any males yet? You asked.

"Nope!"

He then started to blabber about him killing females. You were bored and you then thought about Shinobu and Kanao's appearance. That's when you realized something.

Oi, Douma! Remember a few years ago you said you killed a hashira who was an female? You  exclaimed. Huh..hmm I don't remember! Will you describe the appearance? Douma said as he grinned with his creepy sarcastic smile.

Uh..she had butterfly accessories? And..a white, purple and pink haori? You replied back.

I FLASHBACKS ZOOM I

You were reading a book boredly.

Ugh! Why can I only read japanese baby books?! I should learn more!! You groaned. The door suddenly got broken by Douma, Douma had stars form around his pupils.

THAT WAS MY DOOR! Also what do you want?! You complained. I just killed a female hashira! He confessed.

Okay and? Was there anything special about her? You questioned boredly. YES yes! She had green and pink butterfly hairpins, a white, purple and pink haori! a demon slayer uniform! And very pretty green eyes along with her long black hair! He replied.

"Okay?"

I think..i'm inlove with this woman..He confessed as he put his left arm on his heartbeat. You looked at him like he was the dumbest person in the world.

"She's dead, she'll never accept your dumbass feelings."

I Present time I

Ohhh! That girl! I think I still have her hairpins. He said. He checked the drawers and found a butterfly hairpin that was color pink and green.

So Kanao has the other one...You thought.

( Correct me if I'm wrong that Kanao is wearing one of Kanae's hairpins. )

Why is that hairpin so shiny? You asked with concern. Ah~ I licked the blood off!! He grinned.

He's so creepy..You thought.
"Anyways, give me that."

You snatched it away from Douma, you waved him goodbye and went out of the same window that you broke. Y/N!!! PAY FOR THE DAMAGE! Douma shouted.

NO! You shouted back.

You had to hurry up to the butterfly estate since the sun was gonna rise soon so that means training, you also need sleep.