Chapter 15

Fun facts. Zenitsu stopped trying to be your boyfriend cause you're underage, also because he would legit be terrified when he knows you are Muzan's adoptive daughter.

Random forgets: I haven't reasearched much about the crimson nichirin sword and I realized the nichirin sword becomes a color based on the temperature, and you readers use moon breathing so you guys can choose what color you want at the edge.

You saw Muichiro looking at you when you opened your eyes. You would be terrified if it was someone else but it was Muichiro, and Muichiro looked exactly like Yuichiro so no big deal. What day is it today? You asked. Mm...I don't know..wait it's morning? Muichiro asked as he looked at the window.

You sighed and went to take a shower. A little bit later you we're walking around the hallways with Mui. Shinobu then suddenly yelled your name. "Y/N!" You sighed and waved goodbye to Muichiro. He waved back in silence and proceeded to walk out of the estate. You then ran to the voice's direction.

Good morning! You greeted. Good morning Y/N! Said Shinobu. Is there anything you need? You asked. Yes Indeed! You are assigned for a mission with Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Inosuke-San! They left earlier but you'll catch up to them right? Your fast after all. Responded Shinobu.

Oh alright. You then walked out of the room and went to your bedroom to change your clothes. You were done, you had on your demon slayer uniform, haori and your nichirin sword. You then went outside and dashed somewhere where you had no idea. The crow followed you.

The crow barely kept up with you trying to say where you're supposed to go. You stopped when you were on top of a house. Sorry crow! Wait what should i name you? Hm...i'll name you Hiroki!

( Inspired by the name Hitomi which is the name of character in the manga devil's candy. )

I Timeskip I

You were finally there and saw the trio. You walked up to them and stood there like you we're always with them. Zenitsu and Tanjiro looked at you and smiled, they then turned back to Inosuke. PIG ASSAULT! Shouted Inosuke as he used his head to punch the train.

STOP, YOU'RE EMBARRASSING US! Yelled Zenitsu. You heard large footsteps and looked behind you too see guards running after you four. WHAT'RE YOU GUYS DOING?! GEH!!! THEY HAVE SWORDS..! CALL THE POLICE CALL THE POLICE!! The guards yelled.

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP! RUN FOR ITT! Zenitsu freaked out. AHHHH!!! You screamed.

You guys went to a random spot where the guards couldn't find you.

Zenitsu then said. "We demon hunters are a part of an organization that isn't officially recognized by the government. We really can't walk around having our swords so out in the open. Even if you talk about demons and the like, they won't believe you for the most part. So walking around with swords could cause chaos." he explained.

Wow we totally didn't know that. You told sarcastically as you clapped your hands.

SHUT UP! He said.

But we're giving the best we can..Tanjiro murmured. Well we can't do much about it. let's just hide our swords from now on. Suggested Zenitsu. Inosuke then put his two swords behind his back. He was now tingling and posing like a model.

They're in plain sight, wear clothes moron. You commented.

They call it the "infinite train" if we ride it, we should be able to meet Rengoku-San. But it seems like he's already boarded. Explained Tanjiro. So we're meeting him? Okay, i'm gonna buy some tickets so just stay quiet there. Said Zenitsu.

I Another timeskip I

UWOOOHHH! WE ARE IN THE BELLY!! WE'RE IN THE BELLY!!! IT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE FIGHT!!!! Inosuke yelled. SHUT UP!! Zenitsu yelled back. He then turned to Tanjiro. This Rengoku-San's a pillar? Do you know what he looks like? Asked Zenitsu. Yeah..he's a guy with flashy hair, and i remember his smell. He's very close..Tanjiro answered. Do you know how his fart smells like? You asked.

Ew- Said Inosuke but got interrupted. TASTY TASTY TASTY!! A voice said repeatdly. You looked at Inosuke who was punching the train ignoring the situation.

A few minutes later the 4 of you sat down. You infront of Tanjiro and Rengoku making you sit beside Nezuko, and Inosuke and Zenitsu beside Rengoku and Tanjiro. You wondered off to your thoughts until you heard the word "dance of the fire god" That immediately made you remember your father's sun breathing. You learned the forms of sun breathing when you were way younger but you forgot about them.

You mean Hinokami Kagura? You asked. Y/N You know about this?! Asked Tanjiro. I only know the name, haven't heard it in a long time to be honest. You lied and shrugged. Oh, alright. Tanjiro responded.

You we're touching the cushion you we're sitting on, it was quite hard. I will..look at..your tickets..Said the conducter.

What's that? Asked Tanjiro. You handed out your ticket. The conducter is coming around to confirm your tickets and punch holes in them. Explained Rengoku as he handed out his ticket. The conducter then made holes in the tickets and gave both of the tickets to you and Rengoku back. What an odd presence is it a demon? You thought. Hm? What's this? I smell something bad..!!! Thought Tanjiro.

Rengoku noticed the demon quickly and stood up holding his nichirin sword. Conducter! It's dangerous, so stand down! It's an emergency. So I would prefer it if you don't ask me why i have a sword on me! Said Rengoku.

People were screaming. Big guy!! Where you hiding your blood demon techniques? It was hard to find your presence however! If you're barting your fangs at sinless people..the red flame sword of Rengoku..will burn you down to THE BONE!! Rengoku said.

Rengoku then dashed towards the demon quickly making him look like a trail of blur due to the sudden speed. He then cut the demons head easily. He then put his nichirin sword back.

THAT WAS AMAZING, ANIKI!! THAT WAS AMAZING SWORDSMANSHIP! MAKE ME YOUR DISCIPLE!! Yelled Tanjiro as he cried happy tears. Sure thing!! I'll make you into a fine swordsman! Responded Rengoku.

ME TOO!!! Inosuke and Zenitsu shouted both at the same time. I'LL LOOK AFTER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! Yelled Rengoku. RENGOKU ANIKI!! ANIKI!!! The three boys yelled repeatdly as they cheered.

Weirdos..You murmured. What about you Y/N?! Asked Rengoku. I'll pass but thank you though! You said. Okay then! I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU THREE! Said Rengoku.

I Timeskip I

You fell asleep on the cushion beside Nezuko's box but you fell on the floor. Meanwhile with Enmu..

Being able to die while dreaming is a blessing. Whispered Enmu as he was on top of the train.