Chapter 34

"So why don't you all just give up now?"

Zenitsu and Daki was already up on the roof in a blink of an eye. It was quite expected. You thought.

Zenitsu! Tanjiro yelled out in worry.

Leave the worm woman to me and sleepy head! You guys handle that mantis! Let's go! Watch yourselves! Inosuke said loud and clear as usual.

We will. Tanjiro replied back in a loud manner.

Not if my little sister has anything to say about it..And in the same way..we'll slit your throats too. Gyutaro grinned and stuck his hand out.

You looked over to Tanjiro. Tanjiro was shaking, it looked like he had goosebumps.

You looked back to Gyutaro. He didn't move at all, but a short milisecond you widened your eyes realizing that Gyutaro was about to kill Tanjiro in a few seconds.

You would've stopped but for some reason your movements didn't let you. You wanted Tanjiro to die so why didn't you just let him die already?

You couldn't think right now, it was just you jumping up quickly to stab Gyutaro in the head aiming for his eye. This would not let him see if you also attack the other eye.

TANJIRO! You yelled. Gyutaro was already with Tanjiro, his kama barely a centimeter away from stabbing Tanjiros chin.

Everything was happening so quickly. You stabbing one eye of Gyutaro from the back, the sound hashira grabbing Tanjiro away from dying and immediately attacks the villain, you also attacking?! Gyutaro blocking all of the attacks at once?!

Daki used her obi to go and swarm you, Gyutaro and Uzui from the roof.

Gyutaro smirked and chuckled. "You were lying about their capability as tsuguko. Most of them aren't nearly as good as you said. That won't do. That won't do at all!"

Gyutaro's eye regenerated as expected. If only I had Uzui's swords! That would make me have a chance on making him blind for a few seconds! You thought frustrated as you blocked his demon blood art with moon breathing.

Second form: Pearl Power Moongazing! You murmured. With Upper Moon 1's breathing form. It was obvious Upper Moon 6 could not block this attack when a hashira and one of the higher demon's breathing form attacking him. Leaving him with a a waist looking like a whole puzzle that was ripped to shreds.

After that the roof started to rumble. It was collapsing. Uzui looked up. It's collapsing! Can't see through all the debris! Uzui thought as he continued fighting Gyutaro.

A huge explosion happened making you hit a place near them, you might ask, how did this happen? You hate explosions so you ran there on purpose but accidentally hit the window.

You couldn't see what was happening at all. You tried to take a closer look what was happening, the scene around Tanjiro protecting Uzui from facing major injuries.

Tanjiro used his water breathing making you sigh in relief. You ran back to the fight and started to fight with Gyutaro again. You were about to attack him until you could sense a thread from the future that explosions will come.

You screamed and tried to ignore the explosions not wanting to scream more. The obi suddenly was around you like you were inside a bubble making you bit confused but you still attacked Gyutaro.

It was still suprising that Gyutaro can block both of you and Uzui's attacks. Uzui managed to cut through the obi, but then Tanjiro appeared and also tried to cut the obi to distract Gyutaro.

Work, damn it! Distract Gyutaro even just a little! Find a way to win! Tanjiro thought while desperately trying to cut the hard pattern.

Tanjiro's in trouble! I don't know how he's still up and fighting! That shoulder wound is deep! It's not bleeding anymore but he's on the edge. He'd drop his sword if the hilt wasn't tied to his hand. It's my fault for getting poisoned. If I don't finish this fast. We're all dead! Uzui thought.

Everybody was outside of the house now including you. You looked up to see tons of kunai darts. You looked up and saw a woman.

Is this..one of Uzui's wives?! You thought.

You looked back to Uzui and Gyutaro and saw Gyutaro using his demon blood art to block the incoming kunai darts. You dashed behind him while Uzui and the darts attacked the uppermoon and cut one of his arms so that he couldn't regenrate.

This felt so wrong yet so admirable to see you killing a uppermoon.

Tanjiro came and attempted to cut Gyutaro's head, you thought you guys were gonna cut his head off, but no. Gyutaro used his leg to shake off the poison.

DAMN IT! HE'S SHAKING OFF THE POISON! HIS FEET ARE REGENERATING! Uzui thought suprised yet stressed.

Gyutaro used his demon blood art creating rotating circular slashes from both of his arms, the one you cut already regenerated. He did this right before Uzui and Tanjiro could cut his head off, including you.

Those things have incredible reach! He doesn't even need to swing his arms. You thought.

You saw a red butterfly and your pupils immediately turned tiny. At first you thought the bad luck was Tanjiro getting flung but you soon realized it was worse.

You looked at the ground where there was no explosion and didn't see Gyutaro's legs.

HE'S WITH UZUI'S WIFE! You thought and looked back to her with pure worry. You completely forgotted about her safety! One of the main missions was to protect the wives, yet you completely forgot?!

You jumped up to the roof and cut his legs so that Tanjiro could have time to cut his hand from hurting her. Tanjiro even took her behind Gyutaro. He looked back and saw you about to give him more injuries.

FIFTH FORM: MOON SPIRIT CALAMITOUS EDDY! You yelled. Making multiple curved layers over another. It created a vortex of sword slashes and crescent moon blades.

This made Gyutaro fall from the roof from this attack in agony. This didn't make him regenerate either.

You sighed a deep breathe. Panting and panting. You ran to Uzui's wife and Tanjiro to take a look at their condition.

Are you both alright?! I'll use this new form I made so that you guys can get healed from your wounds! You asked in worry.

Y-Y/N...We're alright..Tanjiro panted heavily. You saw his shoulder and you almost fainted. "Tanjiro! Let me heal you, you tomato head! You're clearly not alright! What about you miss?! Are you alright?!"

The woman replied. Yes I'm fine..please call me Hinatsuru!

You nodded and began to use your new form.

Fourth form..Healers Moon Li- You got interrupted by Tanjiro's yell and Hinatsuru's expression.

Y/N BEHIND YOU! Tanjiro screamed.

"Eh?"