Chapter 47

Your papa asked you to come with him somewhere, this was after you both moved into the town where Umari lived. Yoriichi wanted to sell the house of where he previously lived and raised you when you were born, together with Uta.

The reason to this was because of the death of Uta, he didn't want you to experience the death of a family member, and he didn't want to either. Repeat after repeat just made him more worried for his future and your safety.

While you both were getting closer and closer to the destination, you noticed some flower petals falling down slowly. You looked up and it was a brown tree branch with Sakura petals, along with a cute small bird sitting on top of it.

You smiled at the sight, and Yoriichi noticed.
He began smiling too, he then touched your shoulder.

You glanced to the person who touched your shoulder and looked up to see your papa. He was smiling.

Papa..? Why are you smiling? There's only trees around here, not anything specifically pretty to admire. You spoke, confused.

He then showed you his hand, once he opened it. There was a flute. A small one to say the least.

Here is a gift from me to you, it's from my brother. He gave it to me when we were kids. Keep it for me for eternity Y/N. So that you can remember me, this will only be the gift that you will ever receive from me that is important. He responded.

I promise papa. You stated.

How about we teach you how to become a sun breathing user and swordsman later? Does that sound fun? He asked, patting your head while both of you were still walking. You could see the house now. It was fully visible, and a man with a baby was standing in front of it, as if he was waiting for the both of you.

You glanced to him and nodded. Your eyes were glimmering with excitement. You were always amazed by how talented your papa was. Dreaming to be like him too. He was your inspiration.

You looked back to the flute, it was pretty, and it was protected by a small wrapper. Thank you papa! You thanked him.

He was glad to hear that from you.

Let me get both of you some tea real quick! Sorry I came unprepared, you won't mind holding this baby Tsugikuni? The new man asked.

He nodded, having a straight face now.

The man gave your papa the baby, he then went to a room to make some tea while your papa sat down on the edge of the wooden platform.

He was looking at her deeply. She was so precious to him in his eyes. You were confused and felt a bit of jealousy.

Papa..may I hold her? You asked. Just to see if she was all that.

He accepted and gave the baby to you. Be careful Y/N..hold the head and the lower back. He ordered softly.

You obeyed and did the exact order he told you too.

The baby looked at you and began grinning the most cutest grin you have ever seen.

Your eyes widened. She was adorable, and you never felt the experience of having another sibling, but right now you just did. You were gonna get one that's what you knew, but you never knew why your baby brother never showed up.

You began crying. You didn't know why, was it because of the cuteness? Wanting a sibling? You weren't sure yourself.

Who is that man papa? The one with the burgundy hair. You questioned as you glanced at him.

He's Sumiyoshi, one of the men I saved from a demon and now the new owner of our old house. He introduced.

You nodded, and Sumiyoshi came back with some tea.