Chapter 12

The girl who you met from before was actually named Shinobu Kocho you also learned the names of the triplets and Aoi. She showed you your room and opened the door, there you saw a bed, a window and a closet, there's a carpet and some books beside the closet. You also got your own bathroom. Well Sayonara! Decorate your new room if you want. Shinobu said as she waved and proceeded to walk to help other patients.

I wonder if there's a katana here so i can kill Shinobu in my sleep. You thought. You closed the door and sat on your bed looking out of the window. Wait don't I have my nichirin sword? You asked in your thoughts. You looked down on your belt to see your nichirin sword not there. You screamed, luckily no one who were a few hallways away from the room heard it.

You sighed and slid your bathroom door open. You went inside and closed it. You took off your clothes and took a shower. You didn't take long since you took only 15 minutes, you went out of the shower and dried yourself, your hair was still a bit wet though. You covered your body with a towel and went to your room to get clothes from the closet. You opened one of the drawers and saw a pair of pajamas, you sighed a huff relief and put them on. You went back into the bathroom and tucked your towel on a shelf. You went out of the bathroom and slid the door closed. You closed the lights and went to sleep.

You opened your eyes to see Yuichiro staring at you laying beside you, it looked like a glare honestly. You realized you we're laying in the bed besides Yuichiro. AHH WHAT THE HECK!! You screamed and fell off the bed on your back because of the panic.

You looked up at the bed to see Yuichiro chuckling down at you. He stopped chuckling after a few seconds. Chill, I just saw you suddenly on my bed so i decided to scare you when you woke up. Yuichiro explained. You had many irk marks around your face cause you keep getting hurt.

You stopped and stood up and opened the front door. What are you doing? Yuichiro asked. You live in a treehouse? You asked diamonds forming in your pupils.

Yeah. Yuichiro said. You closed the door and sat beside him. You we're staring at each others eyes..it was silent. Y/N..? Is a demon possessing you or something? Yuichiro asked confused. You slapped his face.

Y/N what was that for?! Yuichiro murmured as he softly rubbed his cheeks. I'm not possessed by a demon! Also..you look exactly the same as a pillar in the head quarters! Are you him?! You literally look like him! You said as you shaked his shoulders.

Huh? What do you mean..I told you i'm not alive? Yuichiro stated. Then who was that long haired young boy?! You said. What did he look like? Yuichiro asked. Hmm...he looks exactly like you..long haired...black hair and cyan on the tip of his hair..same eye color...exactly looks like you and might be your non relative twin! You said. Yuichiro widened his eyes. You we're a bit confused. Wait? Did I already say that Tokito looks like him? I thought.

Yuichiro what's wrong? Haven't you been watching what i've been doing inside my head? You said. Well yeah but...Yuichiro got cut off since you realized something, you blushed hard because he might've seen some scenes..

DID YOU WATCH ME SHOWER?! You yelled. N-N-NO! IDIOT! I'M NOT A PERVERT! Yuichiro yelled in defense. You sighed a relief. I had a twin..who looked exactly like me..i sacrificed my life for him. His name was Muichiro...Yuichiro mumbled. You sighed and felt pity for Yuichiro. I'll try to talk to him in the morning alright? You said. He nodded, smiling a bit. The world then faded..Not again..You thought.

You woke up and opened your eyes, you saw Nezuko staring at you. Oh..good morning Nezuko. You greeted with an morning voice, you rubbed your eyes and went out of the bed. You slid the bathroom door open and went inside, you brushed your teeth and went back inside the room to close the bathroom door.

You hugged Nezuko before leaving the room. You went downstairs and yawned. You decided to get some fresh air so you went outside. You saw Zenitsu screaming at Inosuke and Tanjiro. Early this morning? You thought.

You went closer to them but heard Zenitsu scream something to Tanjiro's face.

THERE ARE TWO BOOBERRIES, TWO BUTTOCKS, AND TWO THIGHS WITH EACH WOMAN! AND THEY SMELL GOOD IF THEY EVER PASS BY, SO I LOOKED FORWARD TO EVEN LAY MY EYES IN THEM!!! IT'S BLISS!!! AHHHHHHHH BLISS!!!!! Zenitsu yelled. You smacked his head. Did you really enter a group where you have to risk your life for a girl? You asked tiredly.

You're saying stuff you don't even get!! You'll die inside when you lose to someone with a smaller body. Inosuke said. Oh no, you poor thing!! Inosuke, you've never gotten along well with girls. Were you raised in the wild?! This should've been overdue. Ahh, your poor thing! Zenitsu shouted. Inosuke got furious by the harsh response.

I'VE STEPPED ON LITTLE PIGLETS BEFORE!! Zenitsu ranted. You just walked away from the situation wanting to find the kitchen. You finally found it after a few minutes and took a glass and poured water on it. You dranked it and washed it in the sink. You went inside your room to check on Nezuko. You saw Nezuko sleeping on your bed, you smiled and slid the door closed before putting on your sandals and went out of the mansion. You went around places that we're owned by the demon slayer corps. You finally saw Tokito and remembered what you said to Yuichiro. You walked beside him. But as soon as you did, he stopped his tracks.

Konnichiwa! Tokito-San! You said politely. Who are you? Tokito asked. Eh- You thought. I'm Y/N Tsugikuni! The demon kid! You introduced.

I don't remember..Toktio stated. Huh? So you don't remember you throwing rocks at my face?! You said.

"No.."

I know befriending pillars are hard but this is way harder. You thought as you sweat dropped.

Well wanna be friends? I'll properly introduce myself! My name is Y/N Tsugikuni, and you are? You introduced as you handed your hand out to him.

It was a rough silence, you were eager to hear the response.

"ok" was all he could say. He then proceeded to walk to his destination as if nothing happened. Are you serious?! You thought as you stood there frozen. You stood there frozen until he was away without realizing. You tried to look where he went but there was many trail of footsteps which was probably made by other hashiras including him.

You sighed and tried to go back to the headquarters. You were walking around enjoying the view until you bumped onto someone, you looked up to see who it was. It was the watermelon girl! And..Iguro? He was glaring at you. You stared at him with an U smile.

Gomenasai! Sorry, i'll leave now. You said politely. You saw a butterfly on your hand and you smiled widely while petting the cute blue butterfly. The watermelon girl looked at you and awed. Ahhh Iguro-San! She's so cute we should adopt her! The watermelon girl said. No way. Iguro responded.

You looked up at them after petting the butterfly. Oh! I forgot, I am so sorry i forgot to introduce myself! My name is Mitsuri Kanroji and this is Obanai Iguro! Mitsuri introduced. He continued glaring at you.

What's this man's problem? You asked in your thoughts looking at him with a confused. Mitsuri noticed your face and looked to Obanai's he was still glaring at you.

Oh I am so sorry Y/N! Iguro-San always does this. Mitsuri apologized. You thanked her apology. Ahh! She's so cute! She thought.

Uh..is there anything you would like? You asked. Yes I would like to kill you, I'm not trusting you...ever. Obanai replied. You sighed. I really need to get their trust so I can kill them afterwards and they'll see my true colors. You thought. You waved goodbye to both and tried to find the butterfly estate.