Chapter 39

You woke up earlier than usual and began to do your (AGAIN) normal morning routine. After you took a shower you dressed up in your normal daily clothes. A haori and a demon slayer uniform, this was the last day you were gonna be in the swordsmith's village.

You slid the door open from your room and looked at the hallways left and right, it was so quiet. You woke up earlier than you thought. You walked down the hallways until you reached the exit, there, you opened the door and walked out as you softly closed it. Not wanting to wake up anybody.

You wandered around the forest examining the tall trees. You noticed a certain human shaped figure in the distance...it was..Ashiru?!

TOKIMORI-SAN! You yelled out happily as you ran to her, in a easy second of course. Greetings, Kibutsuji-San. She replied formally. She didn't seem to have any reaction, but you did.

Kibutsuji-San..You mumbled. Of course, you did NOT like humans especially demon slayers calling you that. It's horrible, it feels like they know you're a traitor. You however decided to cool down and thought it was a overreaction.

You okay Tsugikuni girl? You froze. Ashiru stared at you suspicously. What? You responded back, raising an eyebrow.

She knocked on your forehead four times, it's like she was playing with it. You stood there looking at her weirdly.

"That brain must be full of evilness, the feeling of revenge and killing people with unique talent. What a shame, living your whole entire life just to get revenge."

She smirked at you as you widened your eyes. How the fuck did you figure that out. You said quietly, but good enough for her to hear.

Forgot my title? I'm the night hashira! What do you think night hashiras do? Sleep in the morning?! But either way, it was quite obvious after my first training with you. You froze when I talked about those demons. You also widely exposed yourself with the sibling uppermoons. You must have felt a stare when you made cuts around the retired hashira's back, didn't you? She explained.

That was you?! You asked shocked.

Correct, I decided to go there in secret to check on you, but seems like I don't need too anymore. She answered while she swang her sword like a basketball.

You immediately launched at her and tried to stab her stomach, however she was quick to react on the sudden movement and blocked it with her blade.

Moon Breathing..Third form- As you were about to say it you realized you can cause a huge destruction, and if you kill Ashiru now after the destruction, everybody would know its you.

Your neck got sliced off cause of your pointless thinking. Ashiru then aimed for your legs fastly, She cut both of them off so easily cause it wasn't so easy for you to control your body when it's headless.

The cuts were painful, feeling your legs and head cut off so swiftly. It was dreadful.

She decided to cut your arms, that's your weakpoint, the hearts. You couldn't die in this moment. You regenerated immediately that Ashiru's expression became shocked. You stabbed her in the stomach pushing your nichirin sword all the way in until the handle as she screamed out of pain.

You pulled your nichirin sword out of her stomach and found a stick, you wrote a message in the dirt while Ashiru laying there, grunting and moaning in pain.

The message said: "From your friendly demon, - ????" You crouched down to Ashiru.

You backstabbing bitch! She cried out softly.

Sorry Tokimori-San, I can't get people like you bother me. But please, don't snitch on me and i'll let you survive, if you even will after this. I must have made a huge injury. You apologized.

You couldn't be there any longer and decided to walk away until you heard people close by. You shook and climbed up a high tree. There was giant leaves that were hiding you so they couldn't see you, but you could see them.

It was a..10 year old with a mask who discovered..Ashiru?! You were suprised. A 10 year old wasn't supposed to find it! That's too traumatic! You thought looking worriedly at him. He had a mask on so you couldn't see his face, but by his body movements he was definitely scared.

He screamed "HELP!" while ripping a part of his shirt and put the ripped part on the hashira's wound to stop the bleeding.

You heard running and left cause you didn't want to be caught if suddenly Mitsuri came and saw the one behind this. It was obvious that she would easily smash you to pieces.

You jumped on tree to tree for a half an hour. Making sure nobody was spying on you. You jumped down to the bushes near a building. Y/N! Someone yelled out. Shit shit! You thought. You tried to run but got held by someone. It was Tanjiro, he was hugging you.

You screeched. He chuckled. Y/N! No worries, it's just me Tanjiro! He reassured.

Idiot! You scared me with your horrifying hug! You said angrily.

"Follow me! We will go to a place with this boy!" You looked a bit down and saw the boy. The same boy who spotted Ashiru. You waved a small wave to him. You followed them both wondering where they were going.

How did that boy get here so fast...? You thought to yourself.

You three finally was there and saw two familiar people..fighting each other. Muichiro and what it looks like..

That 's the mechanical doll for combat use that my ancestors made. The boy began. Yoriichi Type zero! He shouted. Tanjiro and you widened your eyes.

Papa..?! You whispered.

Hello everybody! Sorry for the late update, I know I said one week and a few days but things came up that was devastating that I could not share. The chapter that I said would come with this will be in a few hours or few days if nothing bad comes up! Bye!