Chapter 8

Hello! If this feels rushed i'm very sorry i just want to get into the manga and i literally suck at making it seems like its not rushed lol

Chapter 7 got deleted ☹️ I'll make one soon

A sighting of a demon in the demon slayer corps? A boy working together with a demon?..please bring them here. He ordered.

Your father has officially turned into a female. You looked at the sight of female Muzan. Father? You asked. Yes Y/N? Muzan said as he glanced at you. If you are a female now..does it mean i get to call you Mother? You questioned.

Y/N, please don't, just call me father. He spoke. Okay! Mother where's Nakime? You asked sarcastically.

"It's father."

"Mother."

"father"

"Mother."

"Father."

"Mother."

You know what this is pointless just call me mother then. Muzan said as he went to his table. Yay! You said.

The rest of the days there was either training, reading, sleeping and trying to learn the biwa. You woke up to see a bird shouting in your ear. At this time. You were in the forest. NATAGUMO MOUNTAIN! MANY REPORTS OF DEMON SLAYERS DYING THERE!! I REPEAT, NATAGUMO MOUNTAIN! Your crow shouted. OW OW OKAY! You screamed, You were excited to kill some demon slayers since you were finally on your own without demon slayers. You took your uniform and haori on and was setted off to Natagumo mountain but you forgot your mask. But you didn't really care, You were there in an hour. You saw a bunch of demon slayer's corps laying there. Dead.

You grinned and went into different places and saw many more dead corps. But not until you saw a weird spider demon and a boar? You sighed. You didn't want to save the boar head boy but you really wanted to kill him on your own since the boar was probably one of the remaining lower rank slayers.

"First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace." You murmured. You then cut it's head off easily and landed on the ground with your feet and the crescent moons fading away. Woah...what's up with this girl?! I can't stop tingling damnit! The boar thought.

You looked behind and saw the boar tingling. Are you okay? You asked. Fight with me you kid! You beat one of the 12 demons moons, and i'll beat you! If i do the calculations..i'll be stronger then you! The boar suddenly said. You bursted out laughing. 12 demon moons?! They're to weak you boar head! You said as you tried to maintain your laugh. You were curious what his name was.

But what's your name? You asked. The names Hashibira Inosuke! Inosuke shouted. Inosuke-San..Lovely! I'd love to be friends with you! You said. Fight me-! Wait what's the name?! He asked.

My name? Is it that important? You asked as you tilted your head a bit. Just say it! Inosuke shouted. It's Y/N Kibutsuji? You added confused. I also go by Y/N Tsugikuni. You continued. Alright then Y/N- wait what?! He was shocked. Then suddenly you felt someone was about to attack you so you jumped high in the air onto a tree branch.

It seems like the person behind you noticed your fangs and your words. How dumb of me, I shouldn't have just introduced myself with that name in these situations..You thought to yourself. Hey! Are you perhaps a pillar? That was a good sneak attack! You shouted. Who are you and why are you wearing our uniform?! Asked the mysterious man. You avoided his question to run away.

Daki-San said some people are beautiful..seems like it doesn't include you since you look like nobody would like you..well bye! You said as you jumped on the trees trying to escape from the forest. You didn't feel like fighting a hashira right now. You only wanted to fight low ranks.

As you were hopping on tree branch to tree branch you now noticed the man was basically right below you. EH?! You shrieked. You jumped faster until you saw a white spider..you guessed it was Rui the lower moon and..Tanjiro?!

You realized that the ugly man was still here and he would kill the demon. You looked below so that you could kill him to save Rui. He wasn't..there?! Oh shi- You looked back to Tanjiro and Rui to see Rui's head cut off. It was now laying on the ground, his body was now drifting away into ashes besides Tanjiro and Nezuko. You just watched the scene frowning upon the death. You then felt a presence.

You then saw a short girl who has a butterfly on the back of his head trying to kill Tanjiro. You couldn't hear what they we're saying since you we're very far away. You saw Tanjiro run away with his sister.

You didn't realize the tree branch was about to break. You fell on the tree branch when it hit the ground making it a loud noise. Oh shit- You thought. You were
distracted looking at the now broke tree branch that you we're sitting on. You then saw shadows and looked up scaredly to see the girl and boy with their swords in a position where they are about to kill you. You put your hands up sweat dropping.

NO PLEASE I BEG MERCY- You screamed. Their swords were about to hit your head until..

MESSAGE MESSAGE! The crow yelled. You sighed a big relief. The hashira's quickly tied you up and then glanced at the crow waiting for it's message. Restrain the ones named Tanjiro, Nezuko and Y/N! And bring them to the head quarters! Tanjiro has a scar on his forehead! The demon Nezuko is biting onto a piece of bamboo! And Y/N is wearing a (haori color) colored haori! The crow yelled.

You suddenly felt sleepy and fell asleep. You woke up in a house. You looked around the room and saw Yuichiro.

Y/N how stupid can you get? If your gonna take revenge on the demon slayer corps atleast do better! Yuichiro said. Wahh! I'm sorry? Also how did you know I was gonna take revenge on them?! You sweatdropped. I'm basically inside your mind. Yuichiro said as he walked over to the table to grab a glass of water.

Hey Yuichiro..You said. What? He asked. Are you on the demons side? You asked. What?! Have you lost your brain cells?! Why would i side with human eating creatures?! Disgusting. He said harshly. "Jeez it was just question, no need to be so harsh!" You crossed your arms. Also did any demons hurt you? I bet they didn't! You said. Yuichiro was facing his back at you while you said that. You couldn't see his expression but he did drop his glass.

Yuichiro? Are you alright? You asked. No response. The world started to fade away again. Your very unsure why.

Bring Y/N and Tanjiro at the meeting please. He asked.

You only saw darkness and heard noises.

"Wakey wakey" "Hey come on.." "Get up!" "Come on bastards!" You heard. Are they stupid to think i'm gonna wake up?! I'm probably unconscious! You thought.

HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP?! WAKE UP ALREADY! Someone shouted. You immediately shot your eyes open and looked around. You saw Tanjiro beside you. And to your front you saw..people staring at you. You guessed they we're pillars but you saw a BIG tall man.

How on earth is he that tall, that's most likely the height but double of my papa! You thought to yourself with a shocked expression.