Chapter 11

Thank you for the reads so far! I didn't expect the book to have so many reads.

Tanjiro obeyed immediately. Sanemi, Obanai, Don't bully the younger ones too much. Ordered Oyakata.

As you command..Sanemi and Obanai said. Hmph hmph! Said Nezuko by making weird noises. So were ending about the talk about Tanjiro and Y/N here. You may step back now, it's time to begin the pillar meeting. Oyakata stated. Okay then, let us take care of Kamado-Kun and Y/N-Chan at my place. Kocho said. Excuse us for before! The kakushi apologized as they ran bringing you and Tanjiro to Kocho's estate.

Okay, take them away! Kocho said happily as she clapped her hands. Although Tanjiro took grip on a pillar making the kakushi to stop. ( not hashiras just a wooden pillar )

Okay, the pillar meeting will...Oyakata was about to say more but got interrupted. PLEASE WAIT A MINUTE! I WANT TO BUTT HEADS WITH THAT SCARRED GUY! I MEAN IT! JUST FOR CUTTING NEZUKO! I MEAN IT! Tanjiro yelled. Idiot! Don't interrupt their meeting! They're gonna kill us! You whispered while your face had a tick mark on your forehead.

I shouldn't be going against the rules for just a headbutt..The long haired boy said as he picked up a stone. He aimed it at Tanjiro and the stones we're about to hit him until you got pushed by one of the kakushi accidentally. Ow! You grunted. Y/N! Tanjiro said. You just rubbed your head and glared at him.

Interrupting what Oyakata-Sama is saying is a bad idea. Said the long haired boy. W-we're very sorry Oyakata-Sama! Tokito-Sama! Both of the kakushi's apologized. Muichiro-Kun..You really are a man. So cool! The watermelon girl squealed in her thoughts.w

Hurry up and leave. Said Tokito. Y-Yes sir! Obeyed both of the kakushi's, the began to ran immediately to Kocho's estate. Tanjiro and Y/N, please give my regards to Tamayo-San. You heard, you immediately knew it was Oyakata who said that, you widened your eyes and looked at your back to see him. HEY HOW DO YOU KNOW LADY TAMAYO?! ANSWER! HEY ANSWER PLEASE! You yelled out of curiosity. Wait a minute! Just..just now..! please wait a min-ute Tanjiro said right after he got punched in the face by one of the kakushi.

WHY YOUU!!! STOP TAAALKING! THEY GOT MAD AT US BECAUSE OF YOU BOTH! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA WET MYSELF! THE PILLARS ARE REALLY SCARY! READ THE SITUATION! BEWARE! The kakushi said angrily as they continued punching Tanjiro. You sat there with an U smile sweating a little bit by the kakushi yells.

That name he said just now, Tamayo-San..Tanjiro thought. WE WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU! NEVER EVER FORGIVE!! NEVER EVER FORGIVE! APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE! The kakushi shouted directly at Tanjiro all the way to the estate. Taniro ended up apologizing.

I Timeskip I

That's Tsuyuri Kanao-sama, the pillars personally look after the tsuguko. She wouldn't have been chosen if she didn't have considerable talent nor excellent standing. She's a girl, but she's amazing. Said the kakushi.

It's the girl..from the final selection! You and Tanjiro thought. We came under Kocho-sama's orders. Can we enter the estate? They asked. Kanao just sat there smiling. You kinda got creeped out by the silence. Can..we? We can right? Uhm..ehh...The kakushi asked.

"Who are you?!"Asked a voice behind you and Tanjiro. You shrieked due to the voice interrupting the creepy silence. The kakushi even accidentally let go of you so you fell to the ground. Ow! Stop making me get injured! Your gonna make me end up dying! You said as you stood up and rubbed your butt.

The kakushi ignored you. "No, uhh..Kocho-sama-" Are you "kakushi?" They're hurt right? Come over here. The girl said. She had black hair and had blue and white butterflies on both of the side of her pigtails. The kakushi followed the girl while carrying you and Tanjiro. You we're gonna say something to Tanjiro so you looked over to him. You saw that he was looking at Kanao.

You know normally i wouldn't think that people are gonna get married by staring at each other, but with Tanjiro and Kanao..i bet they're gonna be married. Might as well tease Tanjiro about this one day! You thought while smiling.

I Timeskip I

AM I GONNA CONTINUE DRINKING THIS MEDICINE FOR 3 MONTHS?! IF I DRINK THIS, I CAN'T EAT ANY FOOD?! IT'S SUPER BITTER, IT'S PAINFUL! ACTUALLY, CAN I CURE MY ARMS AND LEGS JUST DRINKING MEDICINE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! A voice shouted so loud that the whole estate could hear it.

The pigtails girl opened the door to reveal the familiar yellow haired boy..it was Zenitsu! Oh god not him again..You thought. That guy's still being noisy..The pigtails girl mumbled. She walked over to Zenitsu who was sitting in the bed and put her hands on her hips. Please be quiet!!! I've explained this to you countless times already! I'll tie you up if you don't knock it off! The pigtails girl shouted. She then walked to a different room and murmured "Oh my goodness."

Zenitsu got scared and hid under the blankets. The kakushi walked over to Zenitsu while carrying you both. Zenitsu!! You okay!? Are you hurt!? You went into the mountains and ended up here..! Tanjiro said. Ta-Tanjiro..Y-Y/N..Zenitsu stuttered.

WAAHHHHHHHHH! TANJIRO AND Y/N!! HEAR ME OOOOOOOUT! I GOT STABBED BY THIS STINKY SPIDER, SO I WAS IN A LOTTA PAIN DUE TO THE POISOOOOOOOOON! AND THAT GIRL KEEPS NAGGING AT ME AND GETTING MAD AT ME, SO IT SUCKS SO MUUUUUUUCH! Zenitsu cried as he hugged the kakushi that was carrying Tanjiro. He looked behind his back to see the girl with a mad face glaring at him. Zenitsu screamed.

And Inosuke? Did you see Murata-san? Tanjiro asked. Leave me alone for a bit..i have nothing to do with this...the kakushi thought. Dunno who Murata is, but Inosuke is right next to you two. Zenitsu said. Tanjiro looked at the next bed beside Zenitsu.

OH YOU'RE RIGHT! HE'S REALLY JUST THERE!! I DIDN'T NOTICE! Tanjiro yelled as he threw himself on the ground besides Inosuke's bed he dragged you along too accidentally. You hit your head on the ground. OW STOP! STOP DRAGGING ME EVERYWHERE I'M GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOU ALL! You yelled as you rubbed your head. You looked at the person who was in the bed. It was..the boar head?!

Inosuke!!! I'm so glad you're okay! I'm sorry, i didn't go to help you! Tanjiro said as he cried. You know him?! You thought. I'm..fine. Don't worry about me..Inosuke said with an dark cracked voice. His voice..is that Inosuke? Tanjiro thought.

Seems like his throat got crushed or something. Zenitsu said. EHHHHHHHHHHHH?! You and Tanjiro shrieked. But his voice wasn't like that when i saved him?! You thought. I dunno the details, but i hear his neck got like really smushed. So then in the end, he let out a really loud scream, but that clinched it, so now his throat's messed up bad. Zenitsu stated. He did himself in? Tanjiro asked. Oh that explains it..You thought.

So he's depressed and mellowed out a lot. It's extremely funny for some reason. Zenitsu said. He giggled right after. Why're you laughing in such a disgusting way? What's up? You asked. Zenitsu looked at you with shocked eyes looking like he's offended.

( here's a random introduction so if you want to skip then go on to the next page if there isn't any next page then you'll have to wait for it in a few days. )

"Tanjiro. Wounds on his face, arms and legs, as well as countless abrasions. His whole body's in pain, along with torn muscles and a blow on his lower jaw to top it off."

"Zenitsu. A very serious illness. His right arm and left arm have shrunken and gone numb due to being bitten by the spiders. His left arm is spasming."

"Inosuke. His larynx and vocal cords are internally bruised from pressure."

"Nezuko. Lacks sleep!!"

"Y/N. Her butt, head and face hurts from the accidents, she's boiling inside her thoughts right now. She also lacks sleep."