Chapter 26

Sorry for posting this so late HAHA, I had no motivation to write these days. Luckily, I had today

Fun Facts: Ever since your encounter with Mitsuri Obanai dislikes you.

Fun Facts: Idk if i have said this already but if a part of your arm gets chopped off, it will regenerate. If the whole arm gets chopped off, it will not regenerate.

Fun Facts: I am literally so hyped up for demon slayer season 2 to the point I continued writing this

GOT IT? I AM GOD! YOU ARE TRASH! FIRST OFF, GET THAT RIGHT INTO YOUR SKULLS!! SCREW IT IN THERE!! IF I TELL YOU TO BECOME A DOG. BECOME A DOG. IF I TELL YOU TO BECOME A MONKEY. BECOME A MONKEY!! YOU WILL ALWAYS HUMOR ME WHILE STOOPING DOWN AND IMPLORING ME FOR FAVORS. AND DO YOUR BEST TO FLATTER ME!! I'LL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME..I AM GOD!! Uzui stated and posed like a confident model.

You were shocked and was speechless. This guy's bad news..Zenitsu thought. Tanjiro raised his arm up acting like Uzui is an actual god or sensei. This guy's unbelievable..Zenitsu thought once again.

What exactly do you rule over as a god? Tanjiro asked. Nice question. I have high hopes for you. Uzui said and crossed his arms. "It's a dumb question, don't have high hopes." You thought with an unfazed expression.

I'm the god who rules over glam and flash..the god of festivals! Uzui replied. You bursted out laughing. HAHAH WHAT?! GOD OF FESTIVALS?! Bet your a god of ugly butt smackers! No wonder why you have no love. You exclaimed.

SHUT UP YOU BRAT!! Uzui yelled. He's a moron..he rules over morons, no doubt. Zenitsu whispered to you.

First time we are agreeing. You muttered back. Inosuke put his hands on his hips. I am the king of the mountains. Greetings, god of festivals. Inosuke said. What're you talking about? You're weird. Uzui replied.

What- You thought. YOU THINK THAT'S WEIRD? HE'S ACTING! JUST LIKE YOU! How can he be so dismissive when they're two of a kind?! Zenitsu thought shocked. He wanted to cry from this pillar's nonsense. 

Creepy..Uzui whispered. Inosuke heard it and growled. Well not really growling just weird smoke coming out from his nose.

Along the way to the hanamichi, there is a wisteria house. We'll make our preparations there. Uzui explained.

"Follow me."

Uzui faced his back to you four and suddenly in a blink of eye, he was already meters away from his spot. He looked like a little sesame seed.

"He's fast!"

He's so far away he looks like a little sesame seed! Inosuke said. Behold the power of the festival god! Inosuke yelled and started to run to Uzui. You and the others did the same. Nah, he's just the hashira Tengen Uzui. Tanjiro replied to Inosuke. QUIT CHATTING! WE HAVE TO FIND HIM! Yelled Zenitsu angrily.

I Timeskip I

"At a house with a wisteria flower in it's crest...members of the demon slayer corps recieve assistance at no charge."

You five were invited to a room where you can discuss the plan eating and drinking food and water or tea.

Once in the entertainment district, i'll gather infortion on the demon, while you keep your eyes open for women that I can marry. Uzui explained. You widened your eyes again.

THAT'S ABSURD! You and Zenitsu yelled. HUH? Uzui replied. STOP MESSING AROUND THE DEMON SLAYER ISN'T A MATCHMAKING SERVICE! Zenitsu shouted. You nodded in approval. Irk marks formed around Uzui's head.

Tanjiro and Inosuke sat there in silence. HUH? NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME! Uzui shouted too. LISTEN YOU'RE WRONG- You and Zenitsu yelled but Uzui interrupted both of you. NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME! Uzui shouted.

Zenitsu became furious, or should I say..quite jealous.

"I GET THAT A WEIRDO LIKE YOU MUST HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE LADIES BUT DON'T USE MEMBERS OF THE CORPS TO FIND YOURSELF A WIFE! " You nodded in Zenitsu's statement.

YOU IDIOT! MY WIVES SNUCK INTO THIS ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT AND HAVE BEEN GATHERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEMON HERE! I'M GOING IN BECAUSE THEIR COMMUNICATIONS SUDDENLY STOPPED! Uzui said. You and Zenitsu looked at him as if he was dumbTanjiro was holding Zenitsu to try to calm him down. Is that the weird fantasy you tell yourself? You snot-nosed brat! Zenitsu replied.

You chuckled not wanting to burst out laughing. Uzui became angry not wanting to deal with this right now. Uzui picked up something and threw it at you and Zenitsu. It was a bunch of letters.

"HERE! THESE ARE LETTERS THEY SENT BY CROW!"

So many! She must write very quickly. Tanjiro said in suprise and picked up the letters reading one by one.

Dolt! I have three wives. Uzui replied. T-Three wives?! You thought. You don't even have a wife / husband / partner when you're 400+ years old. A voice suddenly said, it was Yuichiro.

You slapped your face making the four look at you weirdly, well except for Zenitsu. he was processing on how Uzui has three wives. THREE..WIVES..? TH-THREE?! Y-YOU?! HOW CAN YOU HAVE THREE WIVES? GIMME A BREAK! Zenitsu yelled so hard almost the whole town could hear it.

Uzui punched Zenitsu in the face making him grunt from the pain. Zenitsu fainted. You giot a problem with that? Uzui asked furiously. Um..in these letters they keep reminding you not to stand out when you arrive. What are we gonna do? Tanjiro asked. Use disguises, of course. It's boring and plain, but..i'd have to get you in there for your mission. Uzui explained.

"I thought an entertainment district would be the perfect place for demons to hide but when I snuck in as a customer, I couldn't find any leads. But my three wives are outstanding kunoichi fenake ninjas so I sent them in, but not as customers. We've narrowed it down to three establishments. So you'll go there and look for my wives."

Suma at house Tokito..Makio at house Ogimoto..and Hinatsuru at house Kyogoku.
Uzui stated.

What if your wives are already dead? Inosuke asked and picked his nose. Tanjiro had a funny expression. It was a shocked and worried funny expression. He knew what was going to happen. The comment was quite disrespectful anyway.

Uzui punched Inosuke making him faint and fall on Zenitsu too. He was way furious then before. The door suddenly slid open. It revealed the people who owned the household.

We brought the things you'll need. One of them said kindly. Thanks. Uzui replied. He still had a angry face.

"Yoshiwara...A town of the night, awash in vanity, desire, love and hate. The hanamachi entertainment district is, as it's name suggests, a specialized section of town. Most of the courtesans here were sold into service due to poverty and debt. If they succeed as courtesans, a wealthy man may yet buy their freedom. They now have clothing, food and shelter..An oiran, the highest rank among courtesans, is a special woman..one who has everything. Beauty, education and artistry. An oiran ranks high in status, so it can be difficult to meet one. men compete with each other in order to gain the attention of an oiran..

YAY IM DONNEEEEE