special chapter 2

Miyawaki Nako surely got it all, anything she had wanted she could easily get it all without even breaking a sweat — that was how spoiled she was, and even if she was still young, she was already powerful, and known because of her family name.

Nako had very loving, supportive adoptive parents — her beautiful, lovely mothers, Sakura and Chaeyeon — who were so caring. They all gave the love Nako deserved, even much more. They were perfect, and tried their best to be the best mothers in the world so Nako would have a normal peaceful childhood as much as possible despite the high status of her family. Even though both of them were too busy with their work, they never failed to make their child lonely — they were always making time for her but now, Nako understood fully, it was their responsibility — and they needed to work so she would live comfortably, and so they could also help other people.

At first, Nako wasn't aware that she held such a huge honor of being a Miyawaki — even though not by blood, that surname was for her, and that would be hers until her last breath. She was young, and a child but she knew that she was not really an ordinary one — normal people didn't live in such huge mansions like Nako did, and they didn't usually get what they wanted from their working parents. Nako knew she was living above average, and that would be her life but she didn't complain because she was comfortable.

And she was happy. Her mommy Sakura always loved to spoil her with everything she wanted but in exchange, she would be a good girl but as she grew up, she learned the importance of money, and being always spoiled was bad so Nako used to refuse a lot of her mommy's offer to make up to her. Nako only asks whenever she really needed something, when her requests were necessities.

She understood that her mommy was busy, and not always in the house when it was daytime so she played with her babysitters instead, always sad that she had to spend a lot of time with them instead of her mommy. Because sometimes, she was bored playing with her toys with her babysitters, she would instead learn how to read, and learn other words in both Korean and Japanese.

Even at such a young age, Nako understood that she had no father at all. Well, it didn't take long for her to notice that. Every story she had read in books, there would be a guy, a father in one happy family but yet, Nako never asked for him because she was content with her mommy anyway. Sakura was her mother, and also became a father figure too. Plus, there were no guys around anyway, she wouldn't find her father because if he loved Nako then he would be present.

A lot of people called her a child genius too because at the age of three, she could read well already, and knew a lot of words in Korean, and Japanese — could also speak, and understand in both languages too. She was proud of that because a lot of people also called her mommy genius, like mother like child. So, it wasn't a surprise that Nako was really smart, and could understand situations, and circumstances.

And maybe that was why she was too wary and shy around people — she had a lot of babysitters in the past, she had trouble trusting them because she met a lot of different kinds of women already throughout her younger years. The first babysitter took advantage of her being the only daughter of a CEO of an airline — she was a little traumatized because of that, she had troubles opening up that was not her mommy or Yujin or Kaeun or even Nayeon.

Sure, she liked some... Chaewon was counted, she was sweet, and quiet — teaching Nako a lot of words, and other things that made Nako gain more knowledge about many things. She was a good teacher too, and she always taught her to write instead of playing with her toys together.

But then, Lee Chaeyeon entered the scene. Who would know that she would be Nako's other parent when little Nako with pigtails met her that fateful day? Chaeyeon was emitting very soft vibes, her face was kind, and she was so soft-spoken, plus her hair was blonde! She looked like a barbie so instantly, Nako fell for her, and she was comfortable around her.