epilogue

“Sakura, when will you go home?”

The CEO hastily looked up from her paper works to the person who owns the soft voice. She still managed to curve up a small tired smile and just sighed, dropping the paper and pen she's holding before giving her neck a stretch.

“Probably next week or less, Mom.” Sakura answered, tapping her hand to the load of paperwork on her table. Rahyeon gave her a worried look, placing a mug of hot chocolate on the table. “You shouldnt overwork dear. Have some proper rest. You've been dealing with these for two weeks straight now.” The older woman softly nagged her daughter who just gave her a idiotic grin.

Sakura shrugged, taking the mug then sipped. “Just give me a few days, it'll be finished and with that, i'll go home.” She assured her mother. Rahyeon gave her a pointed look. “I should really scold your father—” The woman snickered. “No, Mom. He needs rest. Dont worry, i can handle this alone. I need to be tougher since Dad will pass the whole empire to me. I should get used to it.”

Rahyeon gave up and sighed. “Stubborn. Okay fine. Just rest early, you still have an early flight tomorrow to London. Me and your Dad will go home to Korea tomorrow afternoon.” She said, walking over to her daughter whos emptying her mug before handing it to her, muttering a small thanks. “Just tell Nako that one week more, her Mommy will go home.” Sakura said, and Rahyeon nodded, smiling gently at her daughter then gave her a kiss on the crown before walking out of her office.

When the door closes, Sakura's face dropped and  sighed, massaging her temples then groaned. “Ugh. This is really a headache!” She hissed, glaring at the paperworks. Stretching her arms, she decided to take a break and took a peek on the clock, sighing when she saw its past eleven in the night. She then glanced on her phone that is untouched for five hours.

Nako is probably asleep by now, but is my lovely girlfriend still awake?

Sakura smiled at the thought of a certain someone. She grabbed her phone and saw 3 message notifications from Nayeon, Yujin, and the love of her life, Lee Chaeyeon. She pressed Nayeon's message first and snickered.

From: Nayeon the acting CEO

When u gonna comeback

At dis point im already the ceo of hotaru

She just rolled her eyes, sending an angry emoji before reading Yujin's.

From: Wolfpup

Oi, Nako is already asleep

Just go home already hag

I would love to look for Nako everytime but i want some quality time with my joojoo too >:(

Oh btw, Chaeyeon unnie dropped by earlier

Sakura huffed and decided to reply a simple 'ok', shes not in the mood to reply. Her eyes lit up when she opened Chaeyeon's messages.

From: future wife <3 (Miyawaki Chaeyeon)

Hey babe

Rest, i heard from mom rahyeon that u dont sleep much

:(((((((

I miss you

I think ur busy :(( oh well goodnight love

She cooes at how her girlfriend was sulky earlier but shes busy. She felt guilty too of course. Even if shes about an hour late, she replied.

Hey love im sorry you were right im busy