twenty three

uhm a little bit ehem ehem on the end. like on chapter eighteen :D just a mere warning~

Shun cleared his throat and turned to his equally annoyed and cold daughter. He gave Chaeyeon a one last glance before walking up to the couch and sat there, crossing his arms as he made himself comfortable and looked around the house. It's his second time going here— the first time when Sakura bought this house.

“I'm gonna eat dinner here. We'll discuss things,” He announced. Sakura clenched her jaw, she cant refuse. “Well then— Sana! Tell Kaeun to cook dinner for two people—” She was cutted off when the man piped in.

“No. We'll have a family dinner. Four of us.” He said, firm. Sakura looked at Chaeyeon, she saw how her girlfriend felt scared right now— even this ruthless man made her daughter cry and terrified! Now he wanted to eat dinner with him so he could threaten and embarrass Chaeyeon. She could just throw him away from her house but she cant, this man might harm and worse not let them go on their day peacefully. If his order wouldnt be granted, then you will taste hell.

With a defeated sigh, she called Sana again to tell Kaeun to cook a whole dinner for the family.

She looked over her father thats busying himself with his phone, probably talking with his business partners. She then turned to Chaeyeon who's calming Nako down by stroking her hair. “Chae. You go to the veranda, and distract Nako, okay? I'll talk with him first. As much as i wanted you to not be involved with this dinner, we need to do it. I'm here to protect and defend you, hmm? Dont worry and i'm sorry.” She whispered, not letting Shun to hear their conversation.

The younger stared at her, worried. “Okay. And dont apologize, i told you, I'm ready to be involved the moment i loved you. I trust you, Saku-chan. You looked so troubled, remember what i said few months ago.” She replied back, patting her cheek. Sakura gave her a crooked smile.

“I looked really troubled because of the happenings earlier, dont worry, after dinner i'm gonna escort him out of my place.” She said, and gestured Chaeyeon to go away from this area. The ash blonde haired complied and walked away with Nako on her arms.

Sighing deeply, and fist clenching, she walked over to seat to the chair infront of Shun, giving him an unamused look. The man noticed the glare and putted his phone away to look at his daughter with the same expression.

“If you went here because the Yokoharas told you that i kept rejecting, i'm indeed rejecting. No way in hell i would accept the proposal. I had enough of that.” She spoke first, annoyed. Shun chuckled bitterly.

“Well thats one of the reason i went here. But its not my main purpose.” The man said. “You know well that if you wont marry Mizu, you will marry a guy, a stranger.” He threatened, raising up his brow.

“Greedy man. Let me tell you that you cant control me anymore like in the past.” She said, cockily, fearless. “I'm not that scaredy little kitten anymore. So fuck off and leave us alone.”

Shun laughed. “Wow. Yeah, i'm aware of your drastic changes. You know how to talk back now, hmm? I can still remember how you tremble around when were in the same room. I'm curious how did you managed to change how you see me.” He said, massaging his veiny hand as he stare and mock his daughter.

“It doesnt matter to you. I mean, you should have expected that one day, i would fight back, you wont be powerful monster forever, Father.” Sakura fired back, her lips turning into a smirk. That's where Shun's face darkened. “You know this kitten can transform to be a full wolf too, as the time flies. After all, you raised me in your monstrous way. One day, i will crush you,” She hissed, glaring at her father with full hatred.