seventeen

“I'm really sorry i couldnt spend new year with you and barely celebrated christmas.” Chaeyeon apologized to her younger sister who's infront of her.

Chaeryeong huffed. “I told you its fine, unnie! What matters is we spend christmas together with Chaemin. I know that you feel down this days because of what happened, uhm you know, the café incident.” The girl said,  giving her sister a reassuring and worried look, after. The older smiled, but it didnt reached her eyes.

Sakura and Chaeyeon still havent talked about 'it' after a few days since the older woman got busier each day that she even barely came back to the hotel, leaving her, and three kids by themselves, they also celebrated without Sakura because she's in Tokyo for emergency meeting, what a nice christmas for Chaeyeon. It's their first christmas together but failed to celebrate it with each other.

Chaeryeong and Chaemin successfully sneaked out to be with their eldest sister. The three kids' reaction when they saw Chaeryeong was priceless and Hitomi and Nako met a new friend.

Yujin knew something's up and told the ash blonde haired girl more about the Yokohamas.

It turns out, they have been pursuading Sakura to be with Mizu since Anna left her broken-hearted. Mr. Miyawaki— Sakura's father, didnt liked the idea and didnt supported her daughter when he learned that she's into girls but Mizu is the only exception. Yujin also told her how she witnessed her cousin being slapped by her own father, and calling her a disgrace of the family. But of course, Sakura proved her wrong, the Airlines which she chose to get from her father was going down that time because of unprofessionality and huge issues but Sakura immediately revived it and even made it the most trusted and popular around Asia in a span of year again, raising it on the top.

And also not that, Sakura also handles half of her father's business and made it all rose to the top without her father's help even surpassing other big American companies.

Sakura is seriously dead scary. Dont mess with her or she'll crush your pride and dignity, leaving you into a ball of shame.

Eventually, Mr. Miyawaki cant comment anything, he was too amazed and bewildered that her own daughter almost surpassed his net worth, that she made him ashamed and felt stupid. He finally kept silent and didnt intervene that was regarding her daughter but he wasnt still backing out and cancelling the marriage agreement as he wanted more power, he wanted to crush his daughter, he's hungry for power to defeat his own daughter. He's a cruel man. He kept manipulating her own daughter.

Chaeyeon felt her heart shattered into million pieces when she heard the story. Mr. Miyawaki is a monster, way different of what Sakura told her about Mr. Miyawaki in her childhood days. An angel and wise man turned into a full monster. That he even sees his daughter as an enemy to drag down.

Miyawaki Shun— is the monster's name, a powerful name. Chaeyeon recalled the only interview with Sakura, the older woman denied that she's her father. She doesnt acknowledge Mr. Shun as her father anymore and it was also a smart move, she doesnt want the people know how complicated her family was.

Yujin also told her that Sakura also keep thousands secrets, and she only knew barely half of it. Sakura is really the type who keeps anything, Chaeyeon knew that, it's so ironic that she broke her shell and made her heart warm a little bit months ago. Chaeyeon suddenly doubts if the latter actually loves her, actions can be framed, maybe those i love you's doesnt mean anything. She felt so little. Yujin just scoffed with that.

“I dont know why you think like that, i dont fully know my cousin because she got thousand secrets that she's hiding from us but i'm confident that she isnt the type who play innocent people's hearts because she was once a victim and innocent also. She maybe looked like a werewolf that would devour you as the moment you met eyes with her but inside she's just a fluffy kitten that wanted affection and love because she rarely get it from someone as she was caged from almost everyone. Maybe a monster raised her but she's not the person who easily to be influenced, or allured— she would never be like her ruthless father. If she said a word, that's just it, she wont change her mind because she keeps her words very well and thought of it carefully first before speaking. If she kept a promise, she will never break it even there was a gun pointed on her head. You knew Sakura well, Chaeyeon-unnie, more than me. Her actions wasnt fake, especially her words— she would never lie. She doesnt betray.” Yujin said, deadly serious. She shivered at the gaze.