eleven

“So... What did you guys talked about? Please say that she didnt showed my baby photos!” Sakura whined while driving the car. Chaeyeon chuckled.

They were heading home now, after Ahyeon gave the necklace to the taller girl, she told some few embarrassing stories of Sakura in her childhood days and showed one photo of kid Sakura that was on the study table, they finally went back to where the two girls was seated.

Sakura and Ahyeon talked a little then finally bid goodbye. And here we are.

“Dont worry, we just talked about some... things.” Chaeyeon replied, snuggling to Nako more. The little girl was watching some bunny videos at her phone.

The older girl glanced her for a second but didnt asked anything and continued focusing on the road.

Chaeyeon busied herself by watching the videos that was Nako playing. But a few minutes later, she heard Sakura spoke beside her. “Can we really stay on your apartment, just a half hour will already satisfy me.” She said. It caught Nako's attention and looked up, meeting the ash blonde haired girl's gaze, smiling brightly.

“If you guys really wanted to. Why would i refuse?” She answered with a smile and instantly the little girl on her arms squealed like she always do.

“Yeyyy~! We going into Chaeyeon-unnie's house.” She shouted, jumping on the taller girl's lap because of excitement. Chaeyeon ruffled Nako's hair and pecked her head.

“I really do hope that you guys wont be bored. I have bored games stocked there if you guys wanted to play.” She said, and looked at Sakura who's also smiling brightly like her daughter.

“Make us food! I heard from Nako that you're quite a good cooker.” Sakura said, and Nako nodded.

The ash blonde haired girl blushed a bit. Well, she knew how to cook, of course. She only lives alone and if she doesnt know how to cook then she will starve to death or her stomach was only full of noodles all the time.

“I do know how to cook. But we just literally ate lunch?” Chaeyeon asked.

Sakura snorted. “We're always hungry all the time, right Nako?” She replied and lifted her right hand to fist bump with her daughter.

“Fine. Uhmm, i think i dont have any food or ingredients left on my fridge though.” Chaeyeon said, scratching her head. She still havent doing grocery shopping for a week now.

The older woman smirked and glanced at her. “Leave it to me.” She said before taking a sudden U-turn. Chaeyeon's eyes widened at the sudden turn of the way. “Whaaaa—”

But before she can even finish her word, Sakura spoke. “We're going to the grocery store. We need to buy many foods.” She said and smiled at her.

They reached the nearest grocery store around the area and Sakura immediately parked her car, even drawing some attention for it. Their reaction was priceless, like Chaeyeon's reaction of seeing this car for the first time.

Their hanging jaw dropped even more when Sakura came out. Of course, who wouldnt be flustered with the beauty. Sakura ignored the attention and went to the other door to open it for the two girls.

They silently went to the front of the store and stopped at the carts. Chaeyeon got one and about to go inside when she felt Sakura wasnt following them. The older woman was still standing there, looking at the carts and she's thinking deeply.

“Hey.” Chaeyeon softly called her but she didnt turned her gaze to her.

“One isnt enough. Should i get three carts? I think i'll call Wonho, we need assistance.” Sakura mumbled before turning to Chaeyeon who's standing dumbly there. “Right?” She said, and smiled.