nine

“Nako... isnt my biological child.”

Chaeyeon's head was going to burst any second now. She has too many questions on her mind, and she's dying to know the answer. But she cant open her mouth to speak.

While Sakura just stared at her reaction, probably expecting that this will happen.

The older girl let Chaeyeon process it and just held her hand tight.

“What?” The ash blonde haired girl could only mutter. She doesnt know what words to use since her mind's a mess. She was beyond shocked at the revelation.

Sakura snorted. “I always knew your reaction will be priceless. If you could only see your own face. By the way, is there any item on your pocket? Your phone or wallet?” She asked making Chaeyeon more confused than ever but she still replied anyway.

The taller girl slowly shook her head, her brows arched in confusion. “No, i left everything at my bag. Why are you suddenly asking me this when you literally revealed something very shocking i—” She was cutted off when the older woman rolled her eyes.

“You know what? Just shut up and swim.” Sakura said with a smirk and pushed her to the pool before she could ask more.

She lets out a shriek before her body hits the water and slowly sunk.

Meanwhile, Sakura just laughed and also went to the water.  The three girls giggled in a delight when they saw the two older girls finally swam after flirting endlessly— as Nako said it.

Chaeyeon gasped for air when her head finally got out of the water and choked when she felt some excess liquid went up into her nose. She glared at the older woman who's chuckling while swimming away from her. “Why did you do that? I'm wearing jeans!” She shouted before chasing the girl.

Of course she failed to catch Sakura since her jeans made her pace slow. After sighing in defeat, she just went to the kids and just hugged Nako who's wearing a floater.

The kid laughed wholeheartedly as they spin slowly to the water.

Sakura went up to the taller girl who's playing with her daughter and jumped on her back, snaking her arms on Chaeyeon's neck and wrapping her legs on the taller's waist.

It made Chaeyeon blush and her heart started hammering again.

They continued playing like that until they got tired and finally decided to dress up.

Chaeyeon was wrapping the clean towel to her shoulders to lessen the coldness she felt lingering on her body, she's still wearing the clothes she used for swimming.

She helped the three kids to take off their clothes and wrap some towels on them before sending them to Nako's room. Sakura was nowhere to be seen, she went missing a while ago when she was busy ruffling Gowon's hair with a towel.

She fixed the things at the table before finally deciding to go to Jinsoul's room and ask for some spare clothes since her place was close to the indoor pool. She would also just mop the floor later, she doesnt want to bother the two Japanese workers to clean the water that came from her clothes.

After putting the glasses on to the tray, she was about to go out when Sakura entered. She's still drenched and also like the taller girl, she only had a towel at her shoulders and she's holding a plastic bag.