twenty six

sorry for the delay, hope you enjoy and i apologize for my mistakes in advance

Talking with Seulgi is hard. The blonde is stubborn and Chaeyeon's head is already aching.

She explained to Seulgi about her and Sakura's relationship and pleaded for her understanding since they're on a complicated situation. Also asked her if she could not react harshly because the model dont knew the whole story. Chaeyeon saw the guilty expression of the other girl, and forgave her immediately, she doesnt have a heart to stay mad. Plus, Seulgi asked forgiveness and really apologize for nth time that Chaeyeon had to stop her from bowing endlessly to her.

But as usual, Seulgi refused to stay away, and still wont hesitate to beat Sakura's ass up if she would hurt her. Chaeyeon let her. The model also apologized on being so over protective, and explained why she's acting like that. The blonde simply said that she hated seeing a person hurt and her heart already warmed up fast for Chaeyeon. The other girl however, is overwhelmed but replied that she should still know where to cross the line.

Their not so serious talk also led to something, not very good exactly. Chaeyeon is speechless. They were talking about how Seulgi warming up to Chaeyeon. Then the blonde suddenly stiffened, and became awkward when she talked about the latter so much. Chaeyeon shrugged it off until she witnessed how Seulgi's soft face turned into serious one and revealed something that almost made Chaeyeon choke on her drink.

Kang Seulgi confessed what she's feeling for Chaeyeon, stating that she liked her more than a friend and even said when she first saw her on the plane, she fell love at first sight. It was shocking, that Chaeyeon froze and didnt knew what to say at all. She got a hunch, but she shrugged it off and thought it was only Seulgi's normal nature— being super sweet and gentlewoman.

“Chaeyeon, i like you more than a friend,”

The younger girl could only mutter in awe, ‘how? why me?’, not believing it. And Seulgi happily told her what she liked about her and even fell deeper when she spotted her by the swing and spent time with her— and by then, Seulgi promised to herself that she will protect Chaeyeon. She also said she got no slightest intention to interfere on her and Sakura's relationship and said to her that she can call her if there's a problem or quarrel. She also asked that hopefully, their friendship wont change at all after the confession and treat the blonde as a friend, still and Seulgi wont change anything about herself when it comes to her, and be her usual self.

Chaeyeon lets out a relieved sigh, thanking the Lord, that Seulgi isnt that bad bitch that would break them apart and glad that the blonde wont avoid her at all costs after that, and Chaeyeon didnt even thought of avoiding her too.

“If Sakura dropped you, dont worry, i'm here to catch you.”

That sentence made Chaeyeon blush and snicker, the words are sweet but it's quite impossible but who knows? Chaeyeon's heart aches at the thought of that.

After their talk, Seulgi offered her to walk her to the nearest bus stop and Chaeyeon didnt bothered to refuse knowing how stubborn the blonde is. She also asked Seulgi not to tell that she likes her to Sakura to avoid more conflicts and Seulgi agreed, with a sad smile.

“I have no plan or intention to reveal my feelings for you sooner, but i got caught in the moment. I hope i didnt made you uncomfortable,” Seulgi said as they waited for Chaeyeon's bus. The ash blonde haired shook her head furiously. “I-It's okay, Seulgi. Everyone can like anyone. Dont worry, i wont avoid nor feel stiff around you. I'm just really sorry that i couldnt give your feelings back,” She said with sorry eyes to the model.

Seulgi chuckled it off, without no hint of bitterness. “It's fine— and oh, your bus is here. When me and Sakura meet, i'll apologize for the cause i did earlier. Sorry again for today, Chae.” She said, smiling a little bit. Chaeyeon gave her a big smile and nod before stepping in to the bus. She sat on the seat beside the window and waved at Seulgi as the bus moved, the blonde waved back with an grin and eyesmile until she disappeared from Chaeyeon's sight.