twenty seven

“Your life sucks,” Yuri exclaimed, downing the can of beer that she's been holding for fifteen minutes now. Sakura lets out a weak chuckle. “I know.” She whispered, and also took a sip from her can.

Meanwhile Yujin blinks, still confused and slowly brought up her banana milk to her lips, gulping it down in one go before asking her cousin. “Wait, are you serious about this, unnie?” Her brows furrowing. The two older looked at her. “What if that man is just brainwashing you?” She grumbled, clenching her jaw.

After Chaeyeon and her sister, Chaemin went back home (Sakura made sure that they got home safely and made Wonho follow them behind), She asked Yujin and Yuri if they can company her at the rooftop and have a talk and drink a bit, because she badly needed one again, well not after they drove their own girlfriend back home and Sakura made sure Nako is asleep.

Now, they're at Sakura's glamorous rooftop, the CEO telling them the stories. She felt so troubled. Well, maybe if she aint stupid and didnt gone harsh towards her girlfriend, her anxiousness wont go up like this but its already done, Sakura snapped at her before she could even control herself, the alcohol made her temper thin as a thread. The two intently listened to the older, knowing she needed some comfort and advices, theyve been listening to Sakura's stories since half an hour ago. Yuri took everything well, she's calm and quiet, listening to every words Sakura says.

However, Yujin, of course- she's in rage. Just the mention of Sakura's father made her blood boil because she's there when that man tried to take Sakura down. She's not handling it very well.

Sakura sighs, covering her reddening face with her hands before letting out a frustrated groan. Yujin got a point, that's also the first thing that Sakura thought of when she walked out aimlessly from her Father's place. There's no way that devil and cruel man is just a puppet or some sort of unwilling minion, well, if that words are not really real, then Miyawaki Shun is the best actor in the world. The CEO know she shouldnt fall easily in this kind of trap, especially that the Yokoharas are coming for her but the way the older man said each word, its sincere, Sakura's stomach churned when he talked to her but in a good way, not like those previous conversation that her stomach really always turned up side down. The feel is real. There's no way thats a lie. Sakura can feel it. She knows whether a person is lying, and she's fully aware that her Father always lie, but that talk? No, there's not even a trace of lie and hesitance, just pure and soft.

The way Miyawaki Shun talked to her is like when he comforted Sakura when he was about to fly to Japan again when she was six. Sakura ruffled her hair. “I know that everything he did in my life is to ruin it, but Yujin, its different this time. He's cruel, but all the action he did, someone is ordering him, like what he said to me.” She said, her voice getting lower. Yujin snorted. “Uh huh. Okay, lets say, i'll trust you in this one, unnie. I know you, you're smarter than Albert Einstein and three best psychologists combined. But then who is that person behind his action, and why would he let himself be controlled over? What a piece of shit.” She hissed, crossing her arms and looked away, pissed.

“That's what i also asked to him, but he said i dont need to know and will take care of that person soon, and will never ever let himself to be controlled ever again.” The CEO answered, staring at nowhere, mind still running as she drank from her can. Yuri is still quiet, analyzing the situation and story, probably. Yujin sighed, massaging her temples.

“I still dont trust him, unnie, god no way in hell. You dont know what's on his mind. What if he's just trying to get your trust, oh god, unnie, please dont fall in that trap. You know what he is capable of, we know.” She lowly said, sighing again before grabbing a can of soda at the table. Sakura nodded. “I know. But i have a feel in this one that he aint lying. He even called the Yokoharas infront of me to say that the wedding wont happen. He's just a Father begging for forgiveness and trying to prove that he will fix this stupid mess that time. Oh well, i dont know anymore, for now, ill put a little trust on him for once.” She said, emptying her can before tossing it to somewhere. In the corner of her eyes, she saw Yuri smiling while closing her eyes, she thought the latter must be tipsy and shrugged it off.