five

It's been a week since Chaeyeon started working as Nako's babysitter.

Everything went well. Nako listens to her words very well. She would just watch the little girl play with Gowon— the younger sister of the gardener, Jinsoul and sometimes she helps Nako build some legos if Gowon wasn't present. The little girl would also watch Naruto and Chaeyeon will just make her milk then watch together with her.

And as you can see, Chaeyeon's not having a hard time– she consider herself really lucky, she even thank Chaewon daily and the other girl was creeped out but the taller girl doesnt care and kept thanking her like Chaewon saved her life— which kind of the shorter girl did.

When Nako watches some anime, Chaeyeon will work on her assignment or study. Nako didn't really mind it though, she even sometimes read Chaeyeon's Science book— One time, the ash blonde haired girl's soul almost went out of her body when the little girl memorized the table of elements in one read.

Nako is smart so is her mother– it runs from the family huh?

Mentioning her mother, the taller girl doesn't see Sakura much. When she went for work, Sakura was already in her office. And when she left the huge house at almost evening, Sakura was only on her way home. She didn't gather any information about the woman also. She's too focused watching Nako to talk to the workers. She can only have a short conversation at the maids because the little girl always needs her attention. And most of the pictures in the picture frame displayed at the living room was only Sakura with Nako, nothing else so Chaeyeon's curiosity at Nako's father got deeper. She doesn't have a heart to ask the little girl about her family because she knew that there's something odd– so she did the best thing— keep her mouth shut and dont be nosy.

Then on, Wednesday, and Thursday, she would just go to the house early in the morning and accompany Nako to her school. Chaeyeon will just wait for her, she kills time— as usual, by studying and doing some school stuff. She needs to maintain her high grades so she can face her parents that she will be successful without their help. Then, before lunch, she will take Nako home and Mrs. Song will temporarily take care of the kid— and then she will go to school.

And speaking of school, everything was also fine there. First, her friends teased her about being a babysitter but turns into a jealous whines when they heard how Nako was easy to babysit and the pay is high, other than that the food was also free too.

It was Sunday already, the ash blonde haired girl was preparing her breakfast when her phone rang, indicating someone texted her. Chaeyeon thought it must be Minjoo or Yena— bugging her but she was really surprised to see an Unknown Number.

Come to the house at 10. Nako wants you to be here. -S

Her heart skipped a bit when she saw the S. She immediately saved Sakura's phone number and quickly ate her food.

She reached the Miyawaki Residence after 15 minutes. As usual, she will ring the doorbell and face herself at the camera so Mr. Yang will confirm that it was her and open the gate so she can get in.

She's also used when the moment she opens the front door Nako will run up to her and jump into her arms.

"Unnie!~" Nako shouted and jumped into her. Chaeyeon gladly caught her with her long arms.

"You already missed me?" The ash blonde haired girl asked, smiling widely. Nako nodded eagerly.

"Yes! You're not here yesterday even though Mommy is here, Nako missed you!" The little girl replied, beaming in happiness. Chaeyeon chuckled, she's slowly growing attached with this girl.