six

"Wow!~ i wanna ride the ferris wheel, Mommy!" Nako exclaimed pointing at the colorful ferris wheel.

The place wasn't crowded much since it's too early. Just a perfect time to have fun and enjoy the wonderful view.

The woman with medium length hair nodded at her daughter's request before tugging them to the cotton candy stall. "You'll ride it later before we go home, hmm? Let's stroll around and eat some food first." She said to Nako which the child gladly nodded.

Sakura ordered three cotton candies before they continued roaming around the place. Chaeyeon happily ate her cotton candy like a kid and even humming in delight— which made the older girl chuckle.

They went and tried the ride attraction— Chaeyeon wasnt a fan of theme parks or any rides, but for Nako's (also Sakura's) happiness she did it, resulting to her soul leaving her body. It's fine though, as long as it made Nako and her mom happy. The ash blonde haired girl can see Sakura was very delighted and happy, the older girl only laughed and smiled throughout the ride and it's a very big help and distraction for Chaeyeon. She prayed to God that hopefully, Sakura didn't see that or feel her stares.

"I-I think, i'm going to throw u-up." The taller girl muttered as she plopped her weak body to a bench near the rollercoaster. Her vision was still spinning and her body was shaking, she felt that she's still on the ride. Sakura looked at her with an alert expression.

"Chaeyeon... Are you fine?" She asked, there's a hint of worriedness on her tone.

Chaeyeon looked at her with squinted eyes. "Do i look fine?" She asked, her tone full of sarcasm.

The older woman looked at her with regretful and worried eyes. "Why didn't you tell me that you can't handle rides like that?" She huffed and Chaeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"That's why i'm here, right? To join you to have fun riding some attractions? Besides, i don't want Nako to be sad. I know she want me to be at her side." Chaeyeon answered innocently. The kid immediately sat beside the taller girl and pouted.

"Yes, unnie. But I care for you, I'll immediately understand it if you tell us." The little girl whined and hugged the weak girl. Chaeyeon smiled and was about to answer when a voice cutted her.

"Sakura-unnie!?!?!?!?!?!?" a voice called the older woman.

Sakura confusedly looked behind her where the voice came from when she spotted a familiar puppy running towards them. She was smiling brightly, so bright that Chaeyeon almost got blind.

"Ahn Yujin!? What the hell are you doing here?" She shouted, and Yujin snickered.

So Ahn Yujin huh... Damn, she's tall

Chaeyeon thought and watched them talk.

"Uhm, duhh? This is for the public? Tsh, you and your logic. I was here with Wonyoung but that giant baby decided to ditch me with her schoolmates so..." The tall girl replied before darting her eyes on Chaeyeon. Her lips immediately curved into a sly smirk.

"Hello, there! You must be Lee Chaeyeon, am i right? I'm Ahn Yujin— Saku-chan's only beautiful and gorgeous cousin! Nice to meet ya'. Can i call you, unnie? You're definitely older than me." Yujin said and even bowed like Chaeyeon's a Queen before stretching her hand for a handshake.

The ash blonde haired girl blushed at the sudden gesture and held Yujin hand before shaking it a bit, what the tall girl did to her next shocked her—

Yujin kissed her hand!

Sakura smacked the tall girl's head, visibly irritated. "What do you think you're doing, you dog!" She shouted and even pinched Yujin's ears.