seven

It's been almost a month since the carnival incident— as Chaeyeon calls it.

Everything had changed, by everything means— Sakura. The woman changed so much it made Chaeyeon felt weird.

Sakura was much happier and she tend to open up to the other girl more. She's also smiley for the past few weeks and she would wait for Chaeyeon to come to her house before she leaves.

The woman really hid her true self from her last month but now, she's glad that Sakura shows her real self more. Chaeyeon would also talk to some workers there and gather some information or ask something that was regarding the older girl, it's all the same thing— they fear Sakura because of her strong and scary image  and they're very shocked at the sudden change when one day, their scary and intimidating boss turned into a happy and bright puppy in a span of one night.

Kaeun, the head of the maids was one of Sakura's closest and longest worker of her. She witnessed Sakura smile, angry, serious, and heartbroken. But in all of her seven years of serving her, she never saw Sakura this happy for long. She usually only smile sometimes and later on, she's already on the bad mood. Nako is her source of happiness.

The head maid even called her as the 'miracle' because when Chaeyeon worked as Nako's babysitter, Sakura became more approachable and happier than before. Not forgetting how the older woman wiggled her brows in a teasing manner to Chaeyeon when she said that making the ash blonde haired girl go red as a tomato.

Back to Sakura...

She's much clingier than Chaeyeon thought and her poor heart cant handle it anymore. Sakura will do some unnecessary skin ships to her like, hugging her from behind when she's playing with Nako, hold her hand, and wrap her arms around her shoulders.

When Sakura hugged her that night, she knows something inside her bloom— she's still just in denial phase. She's scared to admit because in the end, she'll just get hurt. That's why she tried to avoid Sakura as much as possible but the older woman always find ways so Chaeyeon's attention will turn to her— her plans are all failed because one move from Sakura, the ash blonde girl will turn her full attention on her.

And besides, Sakura showed her real side to her which means she trusts her, Chaeyeon cant just hurt the older's feelings when she's just changing for better.

Chaeyeon hesitated if she will open the door or just run away— the second option sounds better but everyone knew she cant do that.

She sighed and opened her new cellphone— thanks to Sakura who's paying her so high, she bought a new cellphone and threw her old one because it barely open anymore. Then, she dialed Eunbi's number.

It took two rings before Eunbi anwered the call. “Unnie... Should i just.. you know run away? Will Sakura find me? Then sue me?” The ash blonde girl muttered in a depressed tone.

She heard a huff fron the other line. “Idiot! Of course she can find you! She's a freaking millionaire— or even a billionaire! The girl owns an Airline,  fool. She can find you in one snap of fingers. But about her suing you... I'm sure she wont do that. And get your ass inside and work, damn woman, if i'm on your shoes i'll definitely seduce Sakura and ask her to be my sugar mommy.” Eunbi answered playfully making Chaeyeon's eyes widen.

“The heck you were saying!?” She growled to the phone, clenching her fist hard. Oh, she doesnt know why her body reacted like that, she definitely doesnt know.

She heard a laugh on the other line making her brow arch. “Woah, easy there tiger! Damn, never knew you'll be that possessive and easy to be jealous type. I'm just joking.”