Roster page 3

(3) Henry I

                       Henry I started his life in 1920, being built by a private firm attempting to sell locomotives to the Big Four railways, he was the only other pacific to be built since the 111, Great Bear, at first things went well when he briefly pulled trains on the GWR, however when he went to work on the LNWR he wasn't able to show off his full might due to the cargo demand not being in favor, when he briefly visited the LSWR it was found that he was unable to run on parts of their system, and when breifly visiting the GNR in early 1921, people began to suspect he was a design stolen from Sir Nigel Gresley, when his owners realized they wouldn't get anywhere with the public believing they had stolen a design, they offered Henry to the NWR, claiming him as a Robinson C4, on the NWR he was placed on the heavy goods trains running out of Tidmouth, and for the next decade things went smoothly enough, however his design had begun to get the better of him during a coal crisis, and after being given some better coal, Henry I's life wouldn't remain after the Killdane crash of 1935 which saw him damaged beyond economic repair, however his smokebox door would be put onto a newer, more powerful body.

(3) Henry II

                             Henry II's life would begin in the 16th of May 1936 when the original Henry I's parts had been melted down and recycled to build him, once his smokebox door was fitted, Henry II effectively became the reincarnation of Henry I, the main differences being that Henry II was not as and weak as Henry I, but generally they were both the exact same engine, throughout his working life Henry , (I and II), would wear a light green color with red stripes around his cab, boiler, firebox, and tender, with a large yellow 3 being placed on his tender with yellow cab windows, he would be reallocated from Vicarstown MPD, to Tidmouth MPD, although he generally switches between where he stays.