「𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞」

Name: Kim Yu-Mi/ Yumi

Alias: The Silver Dragon (Just a nickname, not really a dragon but the strength of one)

-----------------------------------

Gender: Female

Age: 17 (Turning 18)

Height: 5'4

Weight: 60kg

Birthdate: February 27th

Hair colour: Midnight blue, darker roots

Eye Colour: Silver

Appearance: She is a fairly young woman who looks more like her father, as he has midnight blue hair with darker roots. She is rather a thicker type of girl, but she is a very healthy girl. She has fair skin, and silver eyes that would always reflect anyone's soul if they dare look in her eyes. She is more toned and more healthy weight compared to Yona, and is slightly taller than her too.

------------------------------------

Professional Status

* Occupation: Yona's second bodyguard/ Handmaiden,

* Soldier of the sky tribe,

* second in command beside the general

Partners:

Hak/ Yona / Yun / Kija / Shin-ah / Jae-Ha / Zeno

Affiliations:

Fuuga

Hiryuu Castle

The dark dragon and the happy hungry bunch

Relatives:

Mother (Kim Soo-Yun/ Sooyun) (From the Wind Tribe)

Father (Kim Ji-Hoon/ Jihoon) (From the Kim clan in the Xing Kingdom ~ Wiped out) Aka as the ancient warrior

-------------------------------------

Personality:

Despite her traumatic past she is a woman who tends to like a joke here and there, and a pretty laid back girl. She tends to get serious when it comes to war, and is always cautious of her surroundings. She tends to connect with people easier, as she can relate to anyone who lost someone or something. She is a very loyal woman, especially to Kouka Kingdom until it was trampled on by a new heir.

When she is around Hak the two act like brother and sister, seen they both hung out more. He would always tease her in some areas, and she would always win a bet from him. Being brought up alongside them since she moved in, she learns that she must protect Yona from the true horrors of the real world not wanting anything bad to happen thinking of Yona as a little sister.

Yumi tends to hide her true feelings, and would have sudden panic attacks seen it would always happen. She is the type to put others before herself, and would die in order for any of her friends to live finding that she was just a waste of space with everyone. She tends to keep some things inside, and smiles to cover up her real pain.

Background:

(You will find out in the book)

Abilities:

Martial arts

Swordsmanship

Archery

Flexibility

--------------

Interests:

Likes: Sweets, hot springs, training, a certain dragon boy

dislikes: The fire tribe, war

*******************************