𝟒𝟒 | 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

***Next Morning****

"Hmm?" Jae-Ha mumbles, seeing him casually eating a tangerine straight from Yun's garden. While nibbling on a tangerine, he held a . "You made a new friend while I was gone?"

Humming in response I took a large basket of washing from Yona, earning a small pout from the Princess. Sticking my tongue, while drawing my lower eye to tease her she huffs in annoyance. "Seriously you're just like Hak sometimes!" She whines, ignoring the young green dragon.

Chuckling softly, I shook my head.

"I'm trying to ease the tension," assuring her, little Ao perches upon my shoulder. 

"No! He's the Son of the Fire Tribe Chief!" Kija rambles on about Tae-Jun, who has come back to the village. "Under circumstances....he'd be our enemy!"

Zeno cheekily grins, "Oh? An enemy?"

Jae-Ha stands there glancing at the young Lord, "How interesting, you're letting someone like that near Yona?" 

Kija scoffs, "I have conflicted feelings about his presence, and......" the two boys gaze glance at Tae-Jun, who looked absolutely besotted with Yona. Pink tinging his cheeks, in a complete daze by watching the Princess's movements. With me standing beside her, he paid no mind at all that I'm here. 

To be completely honest, I too, share conflicted feelings about him.....yet I must trust Yona....

Overtime he's been giving Yona most of the food, but she was thank him before sharing it among the villagers instead. Trudging through the village, I held the heavy basket upon my head while making my way down to the river side a little far along than normal, due to lack of vegetation. Suddenly I felt the heavy basket disappear from above me, before a taller figure towers over me. About to reject that person, Ao chirps in response.

'pyu-kyu'

My eyes lift to meet his mask that blocked his handsome face, but with his nonchalant expression just reading his lips, he seemed to want to help. Sighing with a chuckle, "Thank you," giving in to his help, he soon follows me down to the riverbed. 

"He's here again," Shin-ah states, meaning that Tae-Jun is at the village.

Raising my eyebrows with a knowing look, we couldn't kick him out without him doing anything wrong.

"Yeah, well at least he's feeding the village," I reply, before adjusting my dress lifting it slight before bending down to the water. He places the basket down, kneeling beside me as well. Lifting out some clothes, I went to place it into the water when Shin-ah taps my shoulder.

Turning a clueless head, "Hmm?"

"Teach me?" he asks, making me softly smile before nodding.

"Sure,"

He takes a piece of clothing and we both began cleaning and washing together, seeing that he knew little about it. Besides that, he helped clean my schedule to give myself more time with more jobs to do. Finally after about twenty minutes or so, we gather the clothing and headed back to hang these up.

About to lift the basket, Shin-ah beats me to it and places it on his shoulder. The gentle touch would always spike my heartrate up a million miles an hour, as it would bring comfort. Slightly leaning into his touch, my eyes rest upon the mask he wore.

"Allow me," he quietly spoke, while my cheeks burn gazing up in awe.

Blinking a few times, "T-Thank you," was all I could utter out.

****

Keeping watch on Tae-Jun, Yun passes by him, while the young lord watches Yona from afar. The absolute lord was seriously in a daze, not working at all or doing anything but sit. Gazing at the Princess, like she was some rare gem.