𝟒𝟐 | 𝐓𝐚𝐞-𝐉𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

*************

Running in the direction the sound and light was coming from, my heart was beating heavily. Weighing so much, I grew sudden fear for the village and their safety. I was out of breath, with not being use to running after a heavy injury before. Soon turning the corner, my eyes slightly widen seeing him pinning someone to the ground with a flat expression.

"H-Hak?"

His eyes angle up, piercing into my own.

"Look who we have here sis," gesturing to the man he's caught, making me swallow thickly. "You remember Kang Tae-Jun? The general's son?"

Nodding firmly, "Yeah, saw him around earlier,"

Walking over closer, my hands resting on my hips while my eyes glare upon the fire general's son.

Yun glances towards me sharply, "You knew him all along, why didn'--"

"I needed this place to remain calm, if I said anything I bet you guys would've put up a fuss within the village!"

"Totally agreeable," Tae-Jun replies, when Hak slams his fists against the back of his head. "Dammit, that hurt!!!"

"Yu-Mi, you still remained quiet which was rather not pragmatic," Hak scolds me quietly, seeing him looking rather pissed of my actions. Lowering my eyes, my hands ball into tight fists.

"I'm sorry,"

"Please?! If you don't release me, something terrible will happen!" Tae-Jun warns us, his voice shaking but yet still firm. Judging by his tone, I was yet not sure whether to continue trusting him after what he's done to Yona and Hak. My anger was only boiling, but not overfilling the line.

Rolling my eyes, my eyes angle down with a sharp glare.

"Oh? Did you summon all of the fire tribes soldier's down on our heads?" rhetorically I question him, really getting the gist of the fire tribe's power.

"N-Not all, but.........a lot of them," His voice lingers, with uncertainty.

"You don't sound very sure," Hak blatantly points out.

"Hey! the hungry bunch is being summoned!" I hear Zeno announces, before he saw Tae-jun and bends down to talk closer to him. "Oh, the ginger broth guy from earlier. What's going on?"

Shaking my head, I pat Zeno's shoulder.

"He's a spy, he tipped his friends off about our location," I reply, hearing him humming in response.

Rolling on the ball's of his feet, childishly.

"Gotcha!......" soon he turns to us. ".....Oh that's right, the Seiryuu says there's a bunch of soldiers heading toward the village!"

Yun's face reddens n annoyance, with how slow the Ouryuu can be sometimes.

"You could've said that first!" he snaps angrily, before slowly calming down. "Yet.......I expected it, though."

The situation we're in now was tight, and only had a short amount of time to talk over a plan. Shin-ah's wounded, Hak and I are able to fight together despite my injuries. Then again, we're both trying to lay low with Yona. PInching the bridge of my nose, I exhale deeply feeling a headache slowly creeping at the back of my skull.

"Well it's bad timing seen Jae-ha isn't back right now," I point out, while rubbing my palms together for warmth. "Shin-ah's also in pretty bad shape, so he won't be able to fight.....so I'm guessing Hak and I ca--"

"No, you're injured," Yun dejects, making me pause. "Not in your condition."

"She can hold herself, and white snake, Yumi and I have to handle it," Hak backs me up, making me feel ready and prepared to fight again.