𝟑𝟗 | 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

*****************

My eyes feel funny........

My body felt suddenly sluggish, my head swaying side to side.......

"Wha--"

My eyes soon fall upon Shin-ah, finding himself passed out from the amount of blood he's lost. Trying to remain awake, my body was slowly giving up.

How many hours of sleep did I get last night? Two?.......

Remaining firm Yun and the others got back, explaining the whole entire situation to them. Horrified, Yun quickly came to help me aid Shin-ah. With his body paralyzed, and the wound deep....he was in critical condition. Finally be able to prepare a small tent up, he was able to be moved to the shelter.

Cheeks dusting red across my cheeks, I pant past my lips feverishly.

Groaning I plant my forehand against my temple, feeling my body swaying with every movement I've made. Blinking a few times, my feet almost stumble together when arms caught me. Lifting my head up, unfazed at all my eyes meet with clear blue eyes.

"Kija......"

He knots his eyebrows together, with concern swimming in his eyes.

"Lady Yumi........you don't look too well yourself....." he observes, making me weakly smile.

"I'm okay, just lost my footing," lying through my teeth.

Releasing me slowly I walked over to a tree to take some time for myself, not letting my wounds be dressed. After what had happened, guilt and anguish settles deep in my heart. I knew full well, it was my fault. The sounds of the group sounded more happier and lighter, but if they really saw the ghastly battle that was drawn out.....their smiles wouldn't be plastered upon them.

Bringing my knees to my chest, unintentional tears well at the corner of my eyes.

"Shin-ah..........he...almost died...because of me," my voice barely a whisper, reflecting on the battle I faced. My fingertips trail to my hair, my scalp still throbbing from their yanking and pulling. My hands.....arms......discoloured with bruises.

Thankfully now Hak and Jae-Ha secured the bandits, placing them on the side of the public road. Good enough I guess, but if I hadn't made that shot upon the roof where Yona stood......

She would've suffered a mild concussion, or worse......

A slight tap on my shoulder snaps me out of my deep trance, whipping my head so sharp I was suddenly antsy and more aware. His light blue eyes gazes into my own,

"Come on, let's dress your wounds," Yun ushers me, about to help me up but I shook my head in refusal.

"I'm alright,"

He grunts in annoyance, swatting my shoulder lightly.

"Come on, you, yourself lost a lot of blood too,"

Shaking my head my eyes trail back to the ground, finding interest of a small flourishing flower.

"How's Shin-ah?" I question, shifting the attention upon the Seiryuu. "He's alright.....right?"

My eyes not moving from the flower, which soon turned blurry to my mind focusing on the dragon.

He softly let's a breathy smile, "I rubbed some Senjuso upon his wounds, he's healing up rather quickly," He replies, making a small smile curl upon my lips. Soon I felt a gentle hand rest upon my shoulder, "Let me just dress your wound before it gets infected."

Pursing my lips tightly trying to not waver, I sigh deeply.

"Fine,"

Gladly standing up I follow behind the antsy like mother, reaching the tent Shin-ah was in. Peeling the tent open, Yun kneels down rummaging through his bag while my eyes land upon the Seiryuu.