𝟑𝟓.𝟓 | 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

{A/N: Hey I just wanna say how much I appreciate everyone for reading this book, so to make this book more exciting and experience both Yumi and the others, I will be doing EXTRA or oneshot chapters from the past and present of Yumi's story. So thank you again!}

****Five years ago****Within Fuuga****

"Chief Mundok, Chief Mundok!!!!"

My head lifts up to see people from smaller villages from the mountains, with their eyes flashing with fear. Turning to grandpa Mundok I saw him sigh deeply in response, before turning around only to notice it wasn't the people that has been at with him for months.

"What is the problem?" He questioned, standing up to his feet.

The two villagers panted heavily hunching over to catch their breaths, while I quietly brought them some water from the well beside me to them. Pouring into cups, I offer their water earning a quiet thankyou seeing them chug their water down spilling down their necks. They finish with a loud gasp before finally taking deeper breaths, clearing their throats.

"There is the same disturbance down in our village again," one of them informed Grandpa.

Gazing up to Grandpa Mundok, he sighs deeply.

"Please we need one of your soldiers or someone to investigate what's been raiding our livestock and even our fences have been torn down from the ground?!" the other pleaded.

My eyes slightly widen.

"Bandits?" I assumed.

He grunted softly in deep thought, "Well the only available people have is my grandson and granddaughter," he replied, before lifting his head up.

"What?! You want to drag kids into this?!"

Grandpa Mundok smirked.

"Trust me, they both are capable to do anything......." He chuckled, before turning to me. "Go grab Hak, you two will go with these two men and go check out this......disturbance....."

He held a knowing look what it could be, but I remain quiet and nodded.

***************

Hak scratched his head with annoyance, "Really? Why us?!" he whined. "I'd rather fight, or do something that's a challenge.......not investigate!"

I kicked his shin in response earning a groan, scolding him with my eyes.

"You listen......this has been going on for months," I inform him. "We must uncover what's causing this, because if we don't......those people could be in danger...so we can't let this go."

He sighed deeply before standing up, ruffling my hair.

"Fine, let's get going!" he ushered me, before adjusting the binds around his forearms.

Finally walking out we notified the two men to aid us, bidding grandpa Mundok our goodbyes knowing this will be a two day walk. Hak was quiet the whole way to the village, only with a few words were uttered when he needed to talk with me or just need to let out a snarky comment.