𝟗 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

///

My body.........why can't I move?

"I'm going to go grab some more water," I hear an unfamiliar voice, but my eyes felt so heavy i couldn't open them.

"Will you be alright Yun?" another voice questions.

"I will be fine, you found this girl.....so watch her please?" The boy asks the other, not making out what's going on. The pain yet was still unbearable, throbbing more in my skull.

I can't speak.......why can't.....I?

I could hear the boy leave but the other plops down beside me, "I can't believe.......I get to meet one of Kouka's greatest warriors," I hear him say.

"W-Where's....." I manage to utter out, hearing him gasp.

"Miss......can you hear me?" He asks me, but everything was still completely black.

"....H-Hak..........Y-Yona...." I croak out, swallowing thickly I felt the man lift my head up pouring water in my mouth. I swallow slowly, gulping the refreshing cold water down gathering little strength.

"Reason why you can't see is that you have a bandage around your head, you had a nasty fall," He explains, breathing out in relief I was okay. "You landed into the edge of the cliff, but the Ravine braced your fall, beside me while I was meditating."

"Sorry....."

He hums, "No need too, you fell from a very steep and high mountain," he replies. "You almost broke a rib, your shoulder was dislocated and you hit your head very badly you might have concussion too. Yet, I can't believe you're even alive from a fall like that."

"Ik-Soo!!!! Could you help me?!" I hear the boy from before, but not being able to move was unbearable.

I hear the man beside me stumble up to his feet, "R-Right!" He calls, before rushing outside. I could sense that we are in a hut, the wooden floor beneath me. The birds singing their tune outside, and the distant waterfalls which softly rushes down.

I could hear the two talking and grunting at the same time, "Man this guy is so large and heavy!" Ik-Soo I assume exclaims, exaggerating.

"I say...........his clothing looks exactly like hers, could they be travelling together?" The boy asks Ik-Soo.

"Yes I think so," he replies, before hearing one of the leave the room before hearing come back inside. "She's out like a light, but she's not as fully injured."

Sudden realisation whom these two they were bringing in were.....Yona and Hak. "Y-Yona!" I gasp out, before coughing harshly hearing one of the rush up to me placing a hand on my forehead.

"She's awake," The boy informs Ik-Soo.

"Yeah she is.......she can only speak," He replies, while my body was in pain.

"Well she's okay for now, let's just leave to rest," The boy says, as I felt my body slip back slowly closing my eyes feeling my body slip into unconsciousness.

*

//MEANWHILE AT HIRYUU PALACE// - Tae-Jun's Pov:

Returning back I was in complete and utter shock, watching her highness from the highest cliff. It was late at night, and I felt fatigued after what happened before me. My hands clasped around the small pouch in my hand, with the bright and beautiful red hair. My body was shaking, my eyes shaking to the point where I don't feel right with myself.

"What brought you here so suddenly at this hour?" Kye-Sook, Soo-Won's advisor and a former soldier from a few years ago. His piercing violet eyes glare at me, for interrupting the Lord. "It's the Lord's coronation tomorrow."