𝟏𝟖 | 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

****************

There stood the man whom was known as the blue dragon warrior, who even saved me as well without hesitation. The flames flickered in the dark cave, seeing his face being coax with the bright light that was greeted. His knees kneeled to the ground, and hand behind his back holding his sword. His jaw clenching tightly, as if he suspects us as enemies. I don't blame him for his assumption, while I stood there ready if he laid a hand upon Yona.

Yona smiles softly, "We meet again,"

He suddenly whips out his sword yelling deeply within his voice, trying to make the Princess fear him. He was panting, like he was experiencing something that was similar to what happened to Kija when he first met Yona. Sweat drawls down his cheeks, lips parting for air while fear ran through his body.

He must be afraid.......

Suddenly I hear a cute little pyu-kyu sound from below, seeing the same tiny squirrel I saw before. Yona bends down picking him up, "Hello furry friend," She greets gently, when the squirrel jumps onto my shoulder making the cute sound again making me chuckle.

"Hello Ao," i greet softly, picking up her name because of my hearing.

"You know his name?" She questions.

"Yes, and she just told me because of my hearing," I explain to her highness. "I can't talk to animals directly, just tiny sounds. Anyway why did you name her Ao?"

Questioning the blue dragon his mouth gapes slightly. "I.....don't....know," He replies quietly, but his voice sounds very soothing and soft it made me smile.

"Well i don't think it suits her at all," Yona chuckles, seeing the little cutie jump to Yona again and began chewing her earring. "I'm Princess Yona, may I ask your name?"

He went silent for a moment hesitantly, ".......Seiryuu......"

Yona shook her head in disbelief, "No, that can't possible be right," She tries to get his own name, but the silence said otherwise.

He froze a little, "Don't have......a name...." he whispers, sword still sheathed before us. "I'm just.....Seiryuu..."

This sudden weighed pulls me down, my heart twists with hearing his voice. Pain, anguish............why doesn't he have a name? He deserves a name, so what did this village even dare do to him? Why didn't they bestow upon a nice name for him?

Yona steps forward causing the squirrel to jump down, when the blue dragon seems to be taken back baring his teeth. "Stay away!" he yells, he swipes his blade but Yona never flinches or utters a word. The swipe causes air to wave through her bright, crimson hair. "Who are you people? And why did you come to this village? No one has ever come near me, but you and your Hakuryuu friend......and her...."

He gestures to me as my eyes slightly widen, "We're allies, we mean you no harm," Yon assures him calmly. "We've come to speak to you. Please......I need you to loan me your power. Won't you come on this journey with me?"

He knelt down there as silence falls upon us all, processing the situation his sword was still aimed at her throat. His breathing was heavy, body tensing up from the sudden adrenaline.

"You say....you need....my power?" he wavers, when suddenly he bares his teeth causing him to lunge grabbing Yona's collar, with sword baring at her exposed neck.

"Hey please, let her go," I say firmly, nearing the two when his head snap in my direction.

"Enemies......." he bares his teeth, snarling down with a hint of fear. "........I was told that those who seek the Seiryuu's power are the enemy!"