𝟓𝟗 | 𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

*

"You are not fit to be King," Yona declares, firmly. 

Her voice never wavered beneath the eyes, of the enraged fire Lord. His expression shifted to being stunned to rage. His whole entire demeanor changed, knowing she cut him where it hurts. Yet, knowing him, he wouldn't back down to everything he's done.

He couldn't, he must reclaim his throne that was rightfully his......

His lip twitches while seething through his teeth, "....kill them......" he utters out, his voice boiling with vehemence. Another threat stood before him, and he couldn't allow it. Raising his hand, he swipes violently ordering sharply. "Kill them! This girl....these people here....erase them from my sight!!!!!!!"

One by one the sound of steel was drawn from the soldiers, that circled the bunch. Yumi's body subtly stood in front of Yona and Yun, keeping her body as a shield and alert. Her silver eyes steadily eyed the soldiers, while her body slowly relaxed knowing she isn't alone. 

Still she couldn't lower her guard, because this man was unpredictable....

Jae-Ha slightly tilts his head to Yumi, with a smirk, "I wonder if we''ll be able to get out of here alive--"

Yun hisses through his teeth, "Don't say that, Jae-Ha,"

Kija raises his large scaled claws, "What are you saying?" scoffing lightly, his blue eyes steadily keeping his guard on the soldiers. "This will be an easy victory."

"That oddly positive outlook is your only redeeming quality, white snake," Hak comments, with an amused smirk.

The young yellow dragon threw his hands in the air, unfazed by the amount of soldiers that threatened to not leave them alive, "Zeno will cheer for you all!!!!!"

Shin-ah purses his lips together keeping quiet, as his attention shifts between the soldiers and Yumi. His fingertips rested on the hilt steadily, while drawing his vision to see her seeming alright on the surface. 

He couldn't help but be nervous for her.....

However Yona wasn't finished as she stepped slightly forward, with Yumi's hands settling on her arm protectively.

"Soo-Jin, there is one thing I want to tell you," a gentle and tender smile drifts to her face, expressing her fondness to her impression of the general's son. "Right now Tae-Jun is leading the fire tribe people, with a completely different method....I want to show you what he looks like now."

The moment she finished, the soldiers charged forward from their early command.

The first wave was thwarted off by Jae-Ha as he swiftly jumped into action, pushing the force with his leg. Kija follows soon after with his claws, sending all the men back with brute force. Blood sprays from every attack, but Kija seemed to be holding back his strength.

"Kija, if you don't hold back...." Jae-Ha warns him.

"I am already!!!!" He snaps back, panting heavily from the sudden attacks while trying his best to prevent much damage. "Killing the misled soldiers isn't the Princess' real goal!"

Yumi grips her small blade, knuckles turning white while trying her best not to kill anyone under Yona's request. It wasn't her goal, but still she needed to protect both Yona and Yun who were vulnerable.

"Princess! Yun! Get behind Hak and I!" Yumi sternly orders, with Hak on the other side of the two. Clenching her teeth the sound of steel clanging together, and the uproar of the soldiers caused the tension to build greatly.

Yet, even Yun stood in front of the Princess with arms extended out, acting a wall of protection. 

Her violet eyes flicker with surprise, "Yun, it's alright!!!" She exclaims, desperately trying to assure him while Yumi kept shielding the two.