𝟐𝟐 | 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚

********************

"Ahhhhh, it's a port town!" Yona gasps in amazement, her hand shielding the sun from her face to get a better view upon the town. I too was amazed to see the ocean again, smelling the scent of the salty sea gracefully blowing in the air.

Yona points out, "Look Hak! That's the ocean down there, isn't it?!"

The Princess's eyes were widening in awe, and excitement like a little child would.

"How pretty! I've never seen it before!" She adds, as I notice all the surprised looks from Kija, Yun and even Shin-ah. Their eyes lit up, with wonder like they are being brought to the world for the first time. I giggle more because of Hak, only being able to see his expressive side by just watching the way he cocks his head or a tiny smile gaping open in awe. Just without telling me, I knew it was his first time of course.

Glancing up to Hak i smile, "Hey we've been here before, it's Port Awa," I hum softly, recalling our memories from the past.

He hums in response, "Yeah, an earth clan territory," He adds, a little surprised himself. "Never thought I would be here again."

The town below was filled with many people shifting around, boats awaiting near the port and many merchants all around selling their products and their merchandise. Yet knowing merchants, some throw out hefty prices. Yet it may seem amazing at first seeing the ocean, there is always a means to an end.

"So......you two been here before?" Yun questions, in curiosity looking in both Hak and I's direction.

Planting my hands on my hips, I nod, "Yeah, grandpa Mundok brought us here a long time ago," I reply, looking upon the town not breaking my gaze. "We had so much fun back then, didn't we?"

Hak nods, "Yeah, it's changed a little since we last were here though,"

Suddenly I felt Hak place his knuckles against my skull.

"But this one always walks off, having to make me and gramps having to find your wandering ass," he remarks, as I pout while he messes my already tousled hair.

"Well I'm sorry........I'm curious okay," I mutter, before my eyes drift back to the town while rubbing my slightly sore head.

My hands then fell to my sides, sudden curiosity of the green dragon pops up in mind.

"Anyway.......Kija, any sense of the Ryokuryuu nearby?"

"Yes, but......" I hear his voice waver, seeing his face grow more of a sickly colour. His eyes swirling around, body swaying a little. ".....His movements are so quick that they're giving me vertigo!"

He collapses in exhaustion hearing the Princess exclaim in concern for the white dragon, causing Shin-ah to go and help his brother out while I help too. I lift Kija up placing him with Shin-ah's arm around him, while I notice the sun right above us meaning it's about the middle of the day.

"We've all had an exhausting day travelling, let's rest up here," Yun concludes, looking up to the bright shining sun basking upon us. "Also let's find something to eat as well."

Out of nowhere all three of Kija, Yona and Shin-ah looking interested too of the mention of the town. "Oh I can't wait to go and check out the port!" Yona exclaims, not realising how lethargic and exhausted they are.

Yun shook his head.

"Hold up! None of you blend in with a crowd at all!" Yun interjects, pointing out their unique flaws while I stood there unsure whether to just go down myself seen if I went alone, I'll be fine. "Especially you in the mask!"