𝟔𝟑 | 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥

*

AT THE INN - (Yumi's Pov:)

By the time we returned back to the inn, the sound of painful cries followed with deep growls pierced the air. Whilst Hak and Kija helps Jae-Ha to their quarters, they close the door alarming the princess and I.

"Hak!!!" she pulls her hood down, eyes pale lavender white in panic.

My eyes linger on Jae-Ha while I stood still, my feet stuck to the soaked wooden floorboards. Chewing the inside of my cheek nervously, I tried to remain calm and composed of the situation. Holding my soaked cloak wrapped around my arm, my hair clung to my cheeks and temple ignoring the fact my body was disheveled and cold.

"How is Jae-Ha, is he alright?!" Yona exclaims worriedly, rushing up to Hak and the door that Jae-Ha was behind. Hak simply closed the door, though it didn't dampen the cried muffles behind the doors. 

"He's rampaging," his face casts a shadow a moment, his eyes flicker to mine before back to Yona's. "He was most likely forced to take a drug."

My instincts telling to do something about it, as my eyes watch him in absolute agony.

 My heart was heavy, my body feeling like they were on pins and needles, but Kija grips my shoulder to not move further. Though I knew what I wanted to do was right, the others thought it was best to quell all that adrenaline and withdrawal of the drug.

My eyes worriedly glance over the white dragon's shoulder, while he faces his back to Jae-ha.

"Don't, Yumi it's dangerous," Kija firmly suggests, while Yona was in alarm.

I take his hand off my shoulder, while making my way inside the room.

Hak goes to shut the sliding door again, but I put my foot in between the ajar door, "Yumi, you step in there and there is no telling what's going to happen," he warns me, though I knew what the consequences are. Yet, it pains me to know he's alone while feeling it all. Being expose to an unknown drug, it left me to believe that there is some deeper cause to this.

"Let me take a look at him too!" Yun insists, concern lacing in his voice. "Let me in with yumi, she'll protect me-"

"Hak me too!" Yona adds, with determination to see this through.

Hak sighs deeply and shook his head, "It's dangerous, so until I say so, stay outside," His tone shifts more grounded, and serious for them to think first. Jae-Ha's cries continue on, "This guy probably doesn't.....want anyone to see him like this."

Glancing over to the three dragons sitting against the wall of the hallway, I briefly glance over to Shin-ah and my jaw clenched tightly. Without arguing I push the door that I left my foot in, dropping my cloak behind and walked in as the door slides closed behind me hearing Hak growl in frustration. Knowing full well I will receive a lecture of my brother, my mind shifted only onto the green dragon.

Adjusting my vision in the dim cold room, only to see the state it was in with the futon scattered with blankets and pillows over the place. 

My eyes soon fall upon him, as he was hunched over while salivating at the mouth as he let's out a bloodcurdling cry. His hands grip his messy and disheveled hair, while hearing and seeing in absolute agony. My heart grew heavier the more I stood there, as my hands slightly shook in response.

His jaws clashed together with his small fangs more pronounced, salivating and foaming at the mouth. 

The rooms temperature rises a little as if his own dragon aura accumulated around, as goosebumps run up my arms and neck. He soon begins to claw at his clothing for air, as if the drug he took made him forget how to breath. Taking a step towards him, the floorboard suddenly creaks beneath my foot as my breath hitched.